Reviews for Life In Brief
The Silent Wickerman chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
good poem, heavy...But a good read. While browsing through this site i saw you mention something of an essay of sorts on religion or something? Im interested.
JEMak chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Wow, this is good! Lots of depth and emotion. I like the metaphors, they're really nicely done. _ Keep writing!
samanthe53 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
hey, its samanthe, writing this here since yu got offline! grr lol jk.
well, i knew yu were depresed about this, but wow. i felt yur pain when i read this. just remember that yu will get past all this stupid high school nightmare junk. and i will always be there for yu. thank yu for trusting me with this, these are some strong emotions. but besides all that, it is written well, it all kinda flows. and i kno there will eventually be a happy ending.
cya LeightR,
*~.samanthe.~*
Spatula-Master chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
WOW! This is really good! (BTW, thanks for reviewing mine) I love the metaphors and the realism! Anyway, thanks for everything, see you later!
myfantasia chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
gettin teary eyed...jk i like it a lot though...
norteyauna chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
i luv it cause it talks about life like a broken mirror, with the hopeful reflections of love and the dull pain of despair being flip sides, and only the jagged edge of the glass separating the two...the lines "For my past tells the futures story, A road of hardship and broken hearts" were my favs...
Seeing Starz chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
*appulauds* bravo bravo I can see what your saying. Filled with emotion. I like it.

Seeing Starz
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
wow. very emotional, I love that you didn't restrict your self with rhyme. Great write!
StolenDevotions chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
wow, I read your review of mine, and I also got your email. You, this poem, you have no idea how it connects to me. Wow... I would like to talk to you some time... Email me okay?

Nicolle