Reviews for Hired: KILLERS
Forest Passant chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Wow, something nonrandom. It's kind of hard to read the way you have it in one big paragraph.
But it's interesting. Write more.
Lynnie-Pooh chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
different but good
Rupert Greenwich chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Umm... Isn't there already a supernatural Angel?
Froggie0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
one thing that you have that I don't is the ability to describe stuff realy well. i could never do that. hm i wonder if thats hereditary...o sorry. this was an example of your good descriptions. keep it up!
Froggie0
djsaxon2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Hi, this is the guy who wrote this story. i just want to answer the first reveiw of this story i got.

Hastiness IS part of Angel's character, it is one of her key features. She can kill without remorse or even without checking it is the right person because she is so sure of herself that even if it was the right person, they would be witness and she can get away with killing anyway. She just cleans up the mess with a wave of her hand, so she isnt too fussy. As long as she gets her target. About the format, i am still getting used to writing work specifically formatted to be on this site.

thanks
DarknessLegacy chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Wow. That's really cool! Write more please!
Trinity Joselyn Carter chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
what can i say but keep posting more on this and it's very different... like alternative music... but good... like alternative music... happy hunting!
Mabby chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Interesting... but a bit... erm... okay... let meh explain...

When someone new talks I suggest starting down a new paragraph. That way, readers don't get lost when reading. I could barely figure who said what. It just makes it easier for whoever reads.

Plus, I like the details you used to describe the main characters, yet you need to describe the minor characters a bit more instead so we know what the main characters are dealing with.

The character 'Angel' seemed a bit hasty to me, not checking to make sure that was the correct victim before jumping up and killin' him. Yet perhaps the hastiness is just a part of their character, but you did say before, Angel WAS the smart one... is it she lacks common sense?

Plus how about spacing things out when you talk about something new... reading a huge paragraph is difficult.

Besides that, the plot is interesting and I want to see where this story leads. Like I said before, I like your descriptions the best. Love to see where your imagination takes you!

(By the way, you don't need to review on my work, since it sucks. Just a bunch of fanfics)

Keep up the good work!