Reviews for For You, Always
Repair me chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
I didnt like it, i loved it! killa story, thanks cya!
Nico-artjunkie chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
this is a realy good story update soon
*drummerchick*
Neko chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Amzing story i really like it a lot! _ U really got me there were michelle said that she kissed lee, ya lee must of been really drunk that night lol. Anyways plz update soon! _
Cristina chapter 10 . 3/23/2004
good job, I like the story so far,
jakII chapter 10 . 1/10/2004
i really like this story. i love to read so i hope you update soon.
ciderfauve chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
nice!real nice! update soon!
ShortStuff1 chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
another great chapter! keep it up!
blazeremy chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
so guess the kiss was mutual, didnt see that comin. cool story, love your character storm sounds alot like a good friend of mine.
cut2bleed chapter 9 . 12/3/2003
this is good... update soon ok? wonder if Lee will get together with Michelle.. but i've got this feeling that Storm means more than a friend :P
but that's my own opinion
AntiPleasure chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
I meant to give you a review when I read this a few days ago, so here you go my dear. I'm really enjoying this story, lots of dialogue.. always a good thing. I'm really excited to read what will happen next, I hope that Michelle and Lee get together - this is such a sweet story so far and I'm really hoping you'll get around to writing the next chapter. Ah, gotta love f/f stories, please continue!

*Jenna*
ShortStuff1 chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
i'd like to see the next chapter! this is getting really interesting. plz continue! plz plz plz plz plz please!
ShortStuff1 chapter 6 . 11/13/2003
this is getting exciting! continue please. it really is good.
BlackMystery chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
You so have to write more soon! I love this story! It is so cool! Can't wait to read what will happen!
ShortStuff1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
this is SUCH a cool story man! gotta update it!
the last song chapter 1 . 10/31/2003