Reviews for Darkness
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I'm fairly sure I read Nightmare...Yeah, I guess I did, cuz this all seems vaguely familiar...
Anyway, I like this one, but I think I liked Nightmare better. ANd I'm aware that I'm not being helpful...but who said I cared? XD
winged one
ps. and i'm Reviewing cuz I want to!
Amatsuotome chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Very cool, with a wonderful haunting and dark quality to it! Keep writting
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
this was wonderful, the whole poem ahd the atmosphere of torment, and anguish, a feeling of power, a colour od lightened darkness.

i really loved the last 2 lines

"this is a nightmore not a drea,/i fall but never touch the ground" i really love that, so cryptic, but so understnadable, sadly understandable.

kudos.
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Wow, Mia. Great poem! A few places when the rhyme scheme was a bit weird, but I really like this poem. It's quite different from your others (not as lengthy - the lines), but it's really effective.

*sticking my tongue out at you* So you see, I ain't wrong for putting you on my favorite Authors list. It's justified.

Izzy J.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
This is VERY VERY good. I think you did a great job!

Cirien Phoenix
All Midnight Eyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Whoa. From the description of this poem I somehow thought it would be sprinkled with spelling errors and the typical sort of stuff like that, but I must say it is a pleasant surprise to read something like this. Very, very nice. The last line especially meant something to me. Wonderful.

*Clarie*