Reviews for More Questions
The Proxy Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
My audacious and super-spontaneous German friend gives people the middle finger, while she says things like this: "I don't ask God questions, I ask him for answers." Haha, that was random. What I meant to indicate, is that in just those words, you could tell what kind of persono she is, ultra-assertive, don't-give-a-damn-about-anything-else kinda girl. I really like how I could get a feel of who you are through what you write. For some people, it's almost impossible to get a feel for who they are, and it's not necessarily a good or bad thing. But I really like the sincerity of your words, I think I could kind of hear your voice in these pieces, too. You sound like a nice guy who haplessly gets "shafted" by Life and Love. Here's the best part, God won't always give you what you want, but he'll always give you what you need. So much more to write about with all the tribulation, without it, us writers would be at a loss, ne?
Medron Pryde chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
We will always have questions...and some of them will make sense. These do.
NoMercy chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Hey, on most of the things you mentioned I say...AMEN! lol anyway, nice job on this poem. It seems like it was pretty well thought out. Keep up the good work!

By the way, could you read and review my story, "Expensive Bounty". Thanks!

- He who shows No Mercy