Reviews for Chocolate
Mia Haider chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
m...chocolate. *stomach growls* T_T ok i must avoid poems about food late at night. its super!
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
M...chocolate...nothing else to say...I love this poem!
winged one
xanya chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
hahah, I love chocolate so much so I can definitely see where you're coming from. This was great... really makes me wanna eat a lot of chocolate right now. I kinda have an addiction too. A big addiction, you might say. Have you heard the song 'Savoy Truffle' by the Beatles? It's kinda like this, all about chocolate. Anyway, great poem!
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
yum! GIMME GIMME! *wink wink*
Birdy
MauledBarbie chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
i like the way you have used exqusite and descriptive words to portray the exqusitness ... is that even a word (and yes i know im repeating myself). But it is quite a bit long - i think it looses it in the last stanzas. You can still say what you want to say in a cut-down version i think. good work - keep writing!
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
*shaking head* I will always envy the seeming ease you have of rhyming. Mine always seem forced. (Well, it was only one poem, so...*shrug*)

A bit flowery written, somewhat like an ode, but brings to mind the movie "Chocolat". Hm... *sigh* Too bad I'm fasting! It definitely shows your love of chocolate.

Izzy J.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Oh, yum... I'm gonna go dig through my Halloween candy now... MUST HAVE CHOCOLATE! Need chocolate! You made me hungry! Great poem!

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
K. Evenstar chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Hi

OK, I'm going off to the shop to but some lovely choccie now - your poem's giving me chocolate cravings.

From your fellow chocoholic