Reviews for Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
What a creepy poem, yet... funny. I like the lines, 'Your eyeball surely do look tasty, I'd like to roll them up in pastry.' You would make a great chef, you know that? Invite all you enemies, poison the food, kill them all. *laughs evilly* Good job!
much love
vintage fade
Autumn Phillips chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This poem made me laugh out loud. And now I feel guilty, because I'm laughing at someone being cut up and eaten. *guilty grin* Its the perfect mix between comedy and horror. Your poems are so much fun to read because they have a definite rhythm to them.
WereWulf Gurl chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Haha! I love it! So cheery, yet so dark. I love poems like these.
vanburen chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
oh wow, not at all what i was expecting! funny yet disturbing, good stuff.
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Whoa, creepy! But very funny too! Great poem once again!
hearme chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
lol *laughs* very good very funny - dark humour galore - dont you just love it
:) well done
hearme
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I think moosenotmeese is right... you have a way of doing that with the dark in everything!
me10 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
lol! that was hilarious!

loved the imagery-very descriptive!

and i also loved the rhyming-good job :)
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Creepy, humorous...but like moosesNOTmeese said, it's got dark undertones. Oh, dear, I'm not saying anything new, am I?

A new take on loving someone's physical attributes so much!

Izzy J.
KerouacandGin chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I like it a lot! It's really different from your other poems, ut it is so cool! Really creepy too when you think about it.
moosesNOTmeese chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Excellent! Wow, when I first read it I was chuckling away, it's got a kind of nursery-rhyme rhythm, short and sweet, but then I realise that there're some seriously dark undertones - that last line is rather evil (reminds me of that fairy-tale line "I'll grind your bones to make my bread")