Reviews for Speaking in Sunfire
guess who chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
You should be writing for Heights. haha You're kind of wasted on special projects as it seems.

(i'd love it if you'd write for amp too.) haha
transcendence chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
magaling. sobra.
gale chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
well, that was an interesting piece of tagalog right there! YOU are quite talented. and quite older than the rest of us. (i checked your lj). i'm looking at the other reviews-yup, GREAT imagery. i don't know if you've noticed, but most everyone at fp seems to speak in ONE voice. yeah, you got those hung up on a douglas adams voice and those on a typically chick lit and other stereotypes. can't say i peg you as any stereotype. i don't think they allow too original voices to rise up by themselves. (well, the opposite of that would be an oxymoron, wouldn't it?) rambling, but anyway. GREAT imagery. very fiery, i don't know HOW. highlights? "this is where i count your every breath and match it to my own," "etching words of fire and smoke and silver sword edges cutting into me"-the simile on that last one didn't really work that well. but i say it's great! i'll be adding you to my favorite writers.
Isawa-Ryoma chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
...
WAH!
This is so good! It's ... awesome ... so awesome ...
I'm lost ...
aaviel chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Simply lovely. I hope somebody tells me words as beautifully woven as these. Teehee.
featherlight chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I loved it, all of it. The imagery was breathtaking, and the story was sweet, if a little sad. Amazing.
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Whoa, suck beautiful images in this! The words flowed, and this seemed to be writen by both someone very old and a yet also a very young dreamer. This was sweet without being sappy, this was mellow without being sad. I loved "for all the dandelions, birthday candles and falling stars i've ever piled hopes and intentions and dreams upon". This was beautifully written! I can't really decide whether or not I like how nothing it captilized, it works, it does, so i think it's one of those things that could go either way. Anyways, hats off to you on an excellent piece of work!

~ winter
grrrL chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
how do you do it? honestly, every piece of your work is beautifully worded. your talent shows on whatever topic you write about. amazing.
FazedAngel 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
wow! that was really good! i love ur writing! i know how u feel - or they feel - i've been there before. sucks to feel that way. But you wrote it beatifully.
gettingby chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Geez, another good one :) I don't think you could write anything bad. This really strikes a chord in me. I guess it does in you, too :)
i'm the girl you can't shut up chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
wow. just wow. ur a great author. so much emotion. keep writing, plz.

~*daydreaming beauty*~