Reviews for Could Be Paradise
Typesour?

I'm scared.

Is this the end?

-gulp-

Because... you know how heart broken I would be, right? You know how awesome Louis and Macy are for each other. How well they clash together. A lot better than Charisse and Stine, yeah? So an unlovely, no-making-up, and no mad kisses would be absolutely wrong.

Because people like MAcy and Louis were made to have kissy-lovely-fruity-fluffy endings.

So you just go on being your kickass self and CONTINUE writing awesome shit which keeps me lalaloving you. (corny) And omfug, nigg you better be starting a new story when this is finished, with a new hella hot e-dood i can cream over.

Or you can do like, a Dane spinoff cuz he IS rather retardedly appealing in a bewildering way. Haha. Whatever you do, I'm gonna love it. Lalalove it. HHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. I had to add the lala part. It sounds so dumb. But it gets my love across.

;))

And it was ok that MAcy wasnt much in the chapter. Crying is completely acceptable. I'd be crying too. Like whoaa.

I wanted to read that other story of yours but I dont know if it's discontinued or not. Hokay? So whatever you decide, put it up in your prof so i can read it while I do my geekish weekly checks on your profile.

Cyuhh typesour. I'm sick. Sitting here, coughing my ass off trying to finish your chapter. Hacking my head off, determined to read.

Losuh. Lalalove you.

(Last time.)
minute-glass chapter 30 . 6/15/2006
ah this was so sad / my eyes were tearing up and everything (I cry very easily lol). I liked how the chapter ended though. Louis made his mother proud ] he may be stupid at times, but he can be so sweet and cute too. stupid boy lol. anyway, update soon! I'm addicted to this story ]
cherrypiesizzle chapter 30 . 6/15/2006
Nah, it wasn't bad at all. It was great..and I loved this chapter too. Please update soon! I wonder what will happen...and as for me deciding the climax? Well after this story's over, I'll teel you what I thought it was, since there are multiple ones. I'm glad how you make everything seem so realistic, faults and all. You say everything, you don't gloss over to make something seem better. I like that quality.
VEH chapter 30 . 6/15/2006
I have to say, this is probably one of my favourite stories on FP at the moment. I didn't cry or anything, but my emotions definitely took a ride through some chapters. I love Macy and Louis together, but Macy's my favourite so far. :)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 30 . 6/15/2006
Sigh, poor Macy. Finally, Louis' mom is giving him some recognition. He's been so mean to him. And no, I didn't need to do any of those things this time. I wonder how they're going to get back together... because I know that you're not so evil that you would make the story end.. "LOVELY ENDING?" without Macy and Louis being together.
ItalianQT chapter 29 . 6/9/2006
This was an incredibly sad chapter! Macy and Louis can't be over yet! : ( Update soon!
Sally chapter 29 . 6/9/2006
OH GOD! What happens? THIS IS KILLING ME! Please update!
Eunoia chapter 29 . 6/9/2006
girl you really have me crying right now! geez! if you wont update soon i'll... deteriorate! I was listening to daphne loves derby whole reading this chapter and its a perfect soundtrack! geez! i never thought i'd cry in an internet cafe...
bulletproof.cupid chapter 29 . 6/7/2006
hey hun.

great chapter. i read this a while back and i didn't review. bleh. but yessh, it oozes of pain. my weak heart hurts now. eep.

but holy shit. it's typical of luois, i must say. he pushes them away, the glasses. . . brilliant, by the way. . . and somehow, he uses their vulnerability. does that sentence even make sense? eh, too bad he's too deep in this. it's going to be hard getting out alive without a fatal wound - so says the cupid.

damn kurt for soming in between. gah, the guy's an imbicil. he's a cheat and i have no respect for them. honestly, a goodbye kiss? that's asking macy to cheat on louis and i guess it did work to his advantage - they did break up. but dahling kurt, i don't think macy's ever going to come back to him now. maybe is she so naive and gullible but she's a changed person now. louis got to her. he really did.

eh. she filled his mind up with junk. i don't think one can like cynically for the rest of their lives. pauvre louis. he's like his mom for sure but not in a way. he doesn't use people - maybe just a bit - but really, he does push away the people he cares for in the end. like they say, the only people who can truly hurt you are the people you can genuinely about. heh, reminds me of something corporate's 'konstantine' - "no one can hurt you like i do" or something along those lines. i haven't heard that song in quite a while.

right, on that final note, louis is not a coward. it hurt him shits to do that to macy - but self-survival does come into the way. you'd probably give us yourself comepletely if you trusted the person shits. . . but kurt ruined that for macy. oh, damn roy too. we needed that contract! and the money - i don't think anyone cares about that *pumps fist into the air like a dork* yay! lol.

take care darling. i don't want this to end. boo. byee,

~bubbl3gum
Midnight Owl chapter 29 . 6/6/2006
You know what this chapter made me think of? The fact that every "love story" I've ever read has so much drama and turmoil for the heroes to overcome. The less drama there is, the less likely the couple is to "make it through". I wonder if that's true. I wonder if that's how real life works; in my experience, relationships that are hardest are often the most fruitless. ...this is all coming from the jaded mind of a relationship-phobe, though.. so I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, about the general concept of the chapter. I like how you made Macy really stick up for what she wanted, what she saw in the relationship. I think that's so important... it shows some backbone in her that I don't remember being there previously (I could be wrong, of course). I liked Louis's return to his old ways, it was necessary. We all use our pasts as a way to shelter ourselves... I think? I do, anyways. If that makes any sense. It's like... you're too scared to grow; you're too scared to move on and see something better, something more beautiful- so you slip back into your past mistakes to hide from it.

I really enjoy how you use the sunglasses as a metaphor for their relationship and Louis's feelings. It's really true to life because I think everyone knows someone who has a funny little quirk that just makes you understand them better. And I like how Macy has become the more mature character. Has she always been more mature? I don't know.. but right now you can definitely see it. You can see it because she wanted to move "forward" physically in their relationship and because she wanted to stay together.

Silly Louis. He needs to grow up. He needs to have a self-realization or self-actualization or something so he can be with Macy. I guess you have to be okay with yourself before you can be okay with another person, and maybe he's just not there yet. Maybe I'm reading too much into this? I'm wondering how the fated couple is going to get back together. I'm sure you'll make it completely realistic.. I have total faith in your ability to create harmony.

I'm sorry if this review makes no sense... I'm in a funny place right now. Anyways, lovely work. I enjoyed this chapter... as usual. Update whenever you get the chance.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 29 . 6/5/2006
Oh my god. Oh my goodness. Please update soon. That was a very, very good chapter...wow. Please update soon! PLEASE! You haven't updated in a long time, and you update this chapter and leave it hanging at an important point! The SAD point! The climax (or close to it anyway) and my favourite part too! GR. SO UPDATE.
grumpirah chapter 29 . 6/5/2006
he needs his butt beat
Lavender-Drop chapter 29 . 6/5/2006
OMG YOU SUCK SO MUCH! stop it right now, say 'and she woke up what a scary dream' cause this is MEAN! i swear i was so close to crying! gah PLEASE update SOON!
simple-teen chapter 29 . 6/5/2006
...I don't know if my review showed up because something happened so here it is again. It's so cute because they obviously love each other but are scared to get together because they hurt it other and it hurts so much because they're in love. It makes me sad in an 'aww! that's so cute' kind of way and makes me want to read more.
stanhops chapter 29 . 6/4/2006
Wow that was an amzing and heart-felt chapter. I really admire your ability to draw me in and make me step into each character's shoes. Kurt is nuts. End of story...but I'm looking forward to the end of this story (well, not really, but you know what I mean). Good luck writing and I hope you update soon.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »