Reviews for Could Be Paradise
kris89 chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
this has to be the craziest story i've ever read on here. you did great with it so far. i just knew that kurt was going to show up ! :o)
OoohLookACat chapter 34 . 4/28/2007
its cute enough.

so i love it )

added to favourites hehe

to be truthful

i almost completely forgot about this story

when i got the email

i was like "which story is this agian?"

and then i re-read the chapter 33 and i was like

"oh yeh!"

hehe

loved it though.

gotta love louis and macy

now a question im having issues with:

is louis pronounced

like louis saying the 's'

or said like louie?

cause ...

im real confused.

izzie
akaCHEEKS chapter 34 . 4/14/2007
it wasn't corny. i knew they were going to end up in the first place. i just wanted to read the rest. i love the way that he was hot and had a body but at the same time he's not perfect and all. i mean he can't even fight and he whines a lot like a little girl. but it makes the story seem realistic. and anywys, artists are like that. that's their personality. but by making him alcoholic shows that he's had his share of family drama. get me? i love the overall plot! it's really good! this should get an award!
dee chapter 34 . 3/13/2007
love love love love this story!

and i love louis, and i suppose if i was macy i would cry all those times that she cried as well, he can be an ass when he wants to.. i wouldn't say that mace cries a lot. she's a girl, we tend to cry, and louis can really make the waterworks more frequent..

i just read this story from top to bottom all over again.. and i realized tht it wasnt that nice in the beginning.. it only picked up aft the two of them met... before that was kinda boring.. plus, louis didnt seem like louis at the bar.. why was he so friendly with mace when he's wary of girls..? abit confused abt that, bt afterwards the story's great..

and their relatiionship actually moved along quite fast considering they didnt know each other.. they didnt have any step backwards u realize..? after every fight, they just continue from where they were. like for example, louis stays away from home for 6 days and when he comes back and they make up at the hotel, they dont go back to not kissing or anything.. dunno how to describe this, anyway, great story. i know i've said it before when i first read your epilogue, i'm just saying it again.. ) are u putting up a new story soon?
nadljfaithglingh chapter 34 . 3/5/2007
Corny is good! And it wasn't that corny because it was sweet.

Loved it! ::adds to favorites:: I'm so glad you were able to finish.

I hope you continue writing. You do have a knack for it, you know.

o(-)o
Idiot Pilot chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Aah, the old memories of ballet class. For some reason I don't like Kurt. Yeah, a boy has to keep up with his studies but to me he seemed like, "Yeah babe," [does hair flip] "I'm kind of busy tonight." [hair flip, hair flip]

So, Chuck is pretty much my hero. Greasy. Red haired. Mullet.

And Macy's friends are pretty neat, too, especially the coy remark by Nora that her boobs were actually not as big as her push-up bra made them seem. Most girls would have a really hard time admitting that, including this one friend of mine who piles 80 padded bras on herself in a nature-defying stunt of boobosity. I don't think I'd like Rebecca as much though.

I'm not sure how I feel about Louis. I think Nora and Chuck are my favorites right now. Haha.
AJS chapter 34 . 2/11/2007
Oh wow! You updated with an epilogue! Thanks so much. Haha the ending was so cute :D I kind of forgot some of the relationships between their friends and stuff cuz it's been a while but for the most part I remembered (: It was hilarious when Louis was trying to thank Roy and he was all confused like what are you talking about -.- Hahahah.

The ending was corny-ish, but I don't care because it's really cute and I love it :D HAhaha. Louis is so freaking whipped that's insanely adorable :D I feel like going backa nd re-reading this all over again - this time with the epilogue included ;) But I think that may have to wait another week until my vacation :xx Anyways yeah. Thanks for coming back and updating with the epilogue! Gah this is really cute. I love their personalities a lot And I like how you just kind of implied that maybe not everything is okay with Louis' mom not, but if he works hard maybe they can work something out. Or I don't know maybe that was just how I interpreted it, haha :)

Anyways, great job! I love this fic a lot (: Keep up the good work!

- Alyssa
Idiot Pilot chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This is kind of funny, and sad at the same time. It's sad in that he is willing to give away all of his money for love... I don't know why I think that is sad. Perhaps cute? Sadly romantic? I don't know. Roy certainly is a love advocate, and I love the name of the chapel as well as the verb trounce. Very interesting beginning you have here.
Greatness.In.A.Bottle chapter 34 . 2/8/2007
Perfect. That's all I can say. Perfect. :]
RedBerries chapter 34 . 2/3/2007
Great ending! Although it's not really an epilogue is it - more like a final chapter if you see what I mean.
ItalianQT chapter 34 . 2/3/2007
I enjoyed reading your story! I'm glad Louis and Macy ended up together! :-)
Midnight Owl chapter 34 . 2/1/2007
oh man oh man oh man oh man. it's really over. how is that possible? i cant even remember when i started reading this story... when it was just a baby in its beginning stages and louis was just that guy in glasses and macy was kinda obnoxious and ew jodie. and now i can't believe it's over and i can't believe how far your characters have come. really, it's ridiculous- your characterization has grown and developed so much since SHBB.. i mean, obviously i loved shinepoint but.. your characters here are so much more developed.

i think i should spend my last review of this story discussing everything i love about it and your writing (hey, everyone loves an egoboost). i think my favorite part is that you manage to write characters who are- nonfictionpress stereotypes. i mean obviously you cater to the natural whims that everyone on fictionpress expects (hey i lump fictionpress into one big bunch of runnynoseromantics)... but you make them your own. louis, for example, came off originally as the really attractive commitment phobe with a broken home- and look at him now! he's pining for mommy's affections and he has a patch of hair shaven off his head. it's fantastic! fantastic, i say. and i have to say that since the kid who sits in front of me in class shaved his head i have a new respect (read fear) of males who are ballsy enough to shave it off. because bald heads are (generally) not attractive. there are exceptions (of whom i will not digress, i promise!), but really. i dont think louis is one- i think thats why he's so fantastic.

this chapter was a brilliant way to leave the story off. i loved the interaction between kurt who... i have to say... grew on me. maybe just through this one chapter, but i really did start to like him. i dont know. i mean if i knew him in real life i'd hate him, but that's whats so great about fiction. i don't have to worry about that.

anyways, i hope this was sufficiently praisy.. i loved this chapter and this story and i truly cant wait to read more from you!
siddika chapter 34 . 1/27/2007
LOVE THIS STORY.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 34 . 1/27/2007
no, i think it was just fine! i love corniness...you're an awesome author i think xD
Lavender-Drop chapter 34 . 1/26/2007
this is a great story, i've always enjoyed reading for it and have always been patiently waiting for the next chapter. It is really sad to know that it is over now, but i am content with the ending, it was cute-i like kurt's 'really? him?' that made me giggle and nora getting hit in the head... ANYWAYS i LOVE THIS STORY! thank you SO much for writing it.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »