Reviews for Cold Dusk
shinco chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow, I do believe that's a picture of death O.o Nice imagery. This one is masked carefully to give the reader a subtle picture of what you wanted to show them. Nicely done! _
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This one makes me sort of sad because I can clearly see the girl, and she seems very...unhappy.

.thinking
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Wow. Beautiful, beautiful poem. I envy your mastery of Haikus. I've never been able to write a haiku, let alone a good one. This is so gorgeous and perfect.. and... *grins* I love it.
DueTuesday chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
you are def. inspiring me to start writing haikus. i
darkperversion chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
awesome
PeacefulHarmony chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That's awesome. Gave me chills.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I am jsut so happy to read your work, I cannot find words to expres myself!
Woah, i was llking for a poem to review of yours .. have I reviewed, like, all of them now! Am I staling you or what (hee hee). Kidding.
This is so cool, I am flabbergasted!
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Have you ever reas the work of another author here on fictionpress, Sugar on the Asphalt? This piece reminds me of her. . .you might like her work.
"Neverending dusk. . ." death, yes? Such a way to look at death, there's this paradox: its beautiful ("cinderella dress") yet morbid ("blue lipped girl"), but, even the morbidity carries beauty.
-Jessica
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I like the "blue lipped girl" It really shows the cold.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
So ironic and disturbing...I like.
Melancholy Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Wow, this is quite morbid isn't it? Nonetheless your imagery is as always striking, and I like how you used the words "blue lipped". Really emphaisies the coldness. Well done!
KrysSaiyan chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
*shivers* That's VERY cool. I've never thought of morbid Haiku before, but now that I've read some of yours, I love it! I can't say what I exactly liked about it, just that it's great and it's going on my favorites list. _
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
hi! this is freaky

cool freaky

good idea for a poem! well written too, thank you for the review! much appreciated! keep writing

cya )
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Oh, sweet, in a sick sort of way. And oh so true. Really, you should definitely write more.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
wonderful haiku! well written, i like the euphemism in the last line. yeah, halloween can be dangerous, especially when you're alone. though i was just stuck at home all night. anyway, awesome job! keep on writing! and thanks for the review.