Reviews for Thank you
Alley Rhodes chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I have a friend whos father is over in Iraq and I know how much my friend misses him, I think this poem is really great tribute to them!
Zeriae chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
i am so with you on this one girl!i also wrote some patriotic stuff. i love our soldiers to death and support them body, mind, and soul. it's really sad though that there are those few who would dishonor the American forces by doing vulgar things in Iraq. i hope they do some hard core time. i reallt liked this poem!
Chibi Mizu-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
-claps- Very well put! And thank you for reviewing my poem! -bows- My very first reviewist!
hmact chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow! Amazing. That poem really spoke the truth. You wrote this poem wonderfully. Thank you for writing it.
shinco chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Truly. They really are our defenders, holders of peace and dignity, protectors of the human race. Great poem!
daringstars chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow, this is a great poem. I'm not sure what else to say then that. I know that there will never be enough thanks to the men and women that serve to protect us and our country. Thank you for that poem.
HNMN Commander for the Right chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
SpyAce chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Very good poem. I usually don't read poems but, i needed to learn how to write a poem for english class. To kind of give me an example. And when i read this, i thought of something. My dad is going to Iraq. And you're poem washed the worries away. Cause i know, i can thank him one day. And i thank you. For writing this poem and me happenly stumbling on it. Excellent poem.