Reviews for Paper Cranes
pfeil chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was beautiful and sweet. I like it!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I love it! It's absolutely beautiful!
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Very nice word choice! I really liked this.. It was very good. Great job!
Tatterdemalion chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Beautiful work. I love the way you've just got a pile of images that finally make sense when you pull them together in the last couple of lines - it's so wistful, sad and delicate.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
oh, it took a few readings...but this is highly captivating, besides being utterly gorgeous. A few lines didn't quite make sense to me-you're a rather *abstract* writer-but you expressed the overall idea well, without specifically saying what went on here. An interesting kind of vagueness...
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
what a stunning piece of art...how can a universe of feelings fit into those few lines...i'm really puzzled _
blessed be - .:}{:/\:/2:1):/\:C:.
superfufu chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
*deep breath* am i supposed to say something?
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I am stunned into absolute silence. And nearly in tears. That was just . . . breathtaking.
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Hi,

I like this. Please read and revivew my poems.

Thanks for sharing :)
Obliquity chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Absolutely beautiful.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
'hidden cherub's cheeks'.. that's such a vivid image... and a sad sound... i like it
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Why didn't you tell me you wrote something?... I never notice. I'm that stupid...

I loved the ending of this poem. It was so wistful. You sounded like you were speaking from personal experience. And because I always have a favorite line: "The leaf-strewn breathing of the stars..."
frugale chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Impressive, your skills are obviously high. Delightfully enigmatic.
strangerthanthou chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
georgeous imagery. seems bittersweet - everything is beautiful at first glance but if you look again you notice that winter's knocking, that the stars are breathing their last, that one with wings who can't fly is bound to fall. you named it well, papercranes are for the dying.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003