Reviews for Done
unsurexinsecure chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
your poems r beautiful..both the rhyming and the unrhyming..you have a talent :-D -i also noticed in ur bio..(u remind me of a man-what man?- yea the man with the power-what power?-say the power of voodoo-who do?- yea you do you do-do what?) lol..i swing dance and thats my favorite song. keep up the great writing..
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I like the ending with a suicidal sense... *shrug* but maybe that's just my sick liking for morbidness... I love this poem. So sweet, but sad... and I know how it goes.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Heyheyhey, thanks for the so much review! I love u soo much for givin me so many reviews ya kno?(lol)
And hey, read my profile, I said somethin bout u too!(lol)
ANyway, cool poem, I liked it a lot. U really have a lot of talents, didu kno that? Ur wat I call...AWSOME!(lol)
Hey post more poems! I wanna read more!(lol)
Keep writing!
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
The 'forever' at the end does make it more powerful and works better. I like the poem all the paragraphs are short but flow so well. Keep writing :D
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Oh, sleep. It really sounds suicidal. Maybe if u said "So I'll close my eyes, Let my body succumb, And I say to my sadness, I'm done." What do u think?
Ian chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I like this, its very good, but the last line in the second paragraph doesnt make sense