Reviews for Carefree
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Who doesn't miss a carefree childhood. Things were so simple back then, hot and cold, black and white. Nowadays it's all shades of grey.

I have a poem on the same topic called Growing Up.

Thanks for the review (:

Phercraban chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hey, this is a really good poem. I like your play with words, toying around with how to rhyme. In your bio you said you don't really like your rhyming. Well, practice it, and it will get better, because I can see some talent blinking in this poem! Very well written, I can relate to it all too well. Parents split up, forcably early growing up, cuz my mom wasn't there, I had to grow up myself. And I gotta say, did a pretty good job! Just it sucks people think you're sixteen when you're twelve. -_-'

Keep it up, Phercraban
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
hmm. i wish i could re-do my childhood too. But for possibly the opposite reason. My childhood was seriously messed up with this and that the major thing being my parents spliting up. But i'd love to go back and be carefree something i can only dream of now :)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I must agree. I remember when i wanted to be 16.

Now i wanna be 5 when i didnt have hw and didnt have to worry about going to college and boys...

I love this poem!
Arabella Clemontine chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
i love it, i love it. it's excellent and it rhymes an unusual combination. and so true...i wanna be five again
jack chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
yup can totally relate..i feel like tat most of the time O.o

one spelling mistake(Bur)but tats it. no biggie.
ddbeliever chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Really liked this one. It sums up what people our age are wishing for now..and how when we were younger, we didn't realize how lucky we were. Please R&R my stories too! :) I'm a new author and am trying to get my few stories noticed.
xxsimplicity chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
so true.
Mime chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Isn't it weird how young people want to be old and old people would give anything to be young...?
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Ahh, childhood **tear**. Great poem.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
That's always it, isn't it. We're either hoping to be young and carefree, or old and dying. The thing about being young and carefree though is you'd have to relive your life again and lose your innocence, your hope, your love of life all over again. So... I'd just go for the old and dying approach.

The structure of the poem's simple yet effective, and the wording's like that as well. Good.
Ian chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
this is well written, I used to be obbsed with boys, lol not. but this is well writen good job