Reviews for Buttered Toast The Sequel
Becky chapter 36 . 12/24/2004
Chelsea, I just read ALL of buttered toast and this one. Haha it took me hours. I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is to read it all. What a great story. I just thought I'd leave you a review.

-BeckyP.S. IM me sometime! (TBLSNumber1Fan):D
Becky chapter 36 . 2/14/2004
Aw! What a GREAT story...nciely done! I love the ending ..it's soo cute! I can't wait to read the next story!
amy chapter 36 . 2/11/2004
i absolutely love it! this is one of the only fanfics i have followed until its end and i love it. you truely have a gift :D
Adrianne chapter 36 . 2/11/2004
Amazing ending to the story! i am so sad to see it go tho!1
nic chapter 36 . 2/10/2004
ahh, it's over... I liked the ending a lot :) & yeah, it does explain the title well -Now I await the sequel w/ Brendan! Keep up the good work!
Jenny chapter 36 . 2/10/2004
loved the ending. It was so cute! Can't wait for the next story
Stace chapter 36 . 2/10/2004
OMG! I love the last ending. I always wondered what buttered toaast had to do with it and now I know. I'm sad its over but happy ur writing a new story. This was a great sequel and altogether a great fan fic. I really hope I can read more of urs to come.
Melissa chapter 36 . 2/10/2004
Yay! i am sad that the buttered toast stories are over but they finished so well. i really like how you finished it off with the bit about buttered toast. i always wondered why they were titled Buttered Toast. It Rocks!
WiredRockerSpeff chapter 36 . 2/10/2004
ur story is so good! im glad u made chela pick robbie cuz hes my fav person from the brendan leonard show! and hes HOT! lol
speff-spiff
Becky chapter 35 . 2/6/2004
Aw...poor you..get ungrounded fast! lol
nic chapter 34 . 2/2/2004
oh, it's ROBBIE! woo! Oh, I wanna cry... awesome, awesome chapter... I loved the guys' birthday movie ideas too :) -great job!
Higgins chapter 34 . 2/2/2004
omg... i am so happy that Chela choose Robbie... i just cant believe that you only have one more chapter to go... this was definetly one of my favorite chapters... i hope that you change your mind and decide to continue Buttered Toast because it is probaly one of the best fan fics i have read...
Hannah chapter 34 . 2/2/2004
ahh! that was a really good chapter! great job!
Christina chapter 34 . 2/2/2004
Aw..a cute chapter! I'm glad she picked Robbie, and I can't wait to see what happens with brendan!
Christina chapter 33 . 2/2/2004
This story keeps getting better and better! Who will she choose?
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »