Reviews for Buttered Toast The Sequel
amy chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
hey! i love the story.. it goes from making me cry to making me crack up (with jessica teal) .. write again soon :-)
Stace chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
Hilarious abosolutly hilarious i loved it so much one of the funniest ch. Jessica sounds like a girl i know to lol she makes the story very interesting now.
Stace chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
Becky chapter 20 . 11/30/2003
That was a really, really great chapter! I already can't wait until the next one! Keep writing! :)
Stace chapter 20 . 11/29/2003
wow that was good and i love howur bringing another girl into it also I would have to say my fav line of it all is when Shee goes "Brother Carney will you please BE QUIET!" that was hilarious keep up the good work!:)
adrianne chapter 20 . 11/29/2003
great chapter! i cant wait to find out more anout this teal girl!( and i secretly want chela to get back together with robbie lol)
keep up the great work
Becky chapter 19 . 11/26/2003
this story is just getting better and better! You're so talented and i'm glad you're havin fun writng, since I'm having fun reading it! Keep it up! :)
Nicole chapter 18 . 11/26/2003
I really really like this story and i hope you keep on writing it. I'll be checking back soon! Kepp up the chapters, you rock! :- D
Becky chapter 18 . 11/25/2003
OMG! lol you have to keep writing soon! It's getting really good! What's gonna happen next? lol keep up the great work! :)
Jenny chapter 18 . 11/24/2003
I loved chapter 18. I'm excited about Kevin and Kelsey.
Jenny chapter 18 . 11/24/2003
I loved chapter 18. I'm excited about Kevin and Kelsey.
Adrianne chapter 18 . 11/24/2003
after reading ch. 18 i almost cried! it is so well written! i am so happy !
Rebecca chapter 17 . 11/24/2003
I love this story soo much! I hope you keep updating it soon. ic an't wait to see what happens next! Nice job! :)
Chelwad chapter 17 . 11/21/2003
i know that i'm not supposed to be here.. but i just got grounded (again) OVER THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY.. ahem.. so sorry if you're awaiting updates.. it'll probally be two weeks before you get one \
Christina chapter 16 . 11/21/2003
This story is really creative and I hope you keep writing it. What's gonna happend next...? :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »