Reviews for Grave Dwelling
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Beautiful in its eeriness. This reminds me of Heathcliff and Catherine in Wuthering Heights.

.thinking
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
loved the entire poem! wonderful! great ambiance
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Nice, I like it...Great metaphor.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This reminds me of Hamlet, or perhaps Ophelia, for some reason...post-traumetic stress syndrome. MM. Deeper than it seems, I suspect.
lyv
p.s.
*pokes* planning on writing anything soon? haha no just kidding go at whatever pace.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I absolutely loved that. It had an ethereal feel, an unholy longing that is rare in poetry.
Good work.
PeacefulHarmony chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Sounds almost vampiric.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
"Reach for me, but don't touch me"
Love that line.
You have such a niche for haiku; you can convey so much emotion in the three lines- that's where a lot of haiku writers fail.
-Jessica
slumberdoll chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
splendid. *claps*
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
This sounds like a tag lie for a really cool unique horror movie (other genres) thing. It is as if the speaker was close to this person now gone and mourns for the contact, like somone who misses their lover, but is afraid if they ARE touched they will be dragged down with them.
It sounds as if they are REALLY trying to get past their mourning with the last line.
very effective!
Jadedklutz chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Thers no compliment good enough for this.I really like this haiku. There are a lot of meanings in it, but its simple and short, which is very hard to do in a haiku.
Not all that chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
wow, this one is one of my favs. now

-kriss
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I like this one... The idea is really interesting and I don't think I've ever read another poem about this topic.
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
hiya! thank you for the review! appreciated lots. this is really good...especially the reach for me, but don't touch me. its very effective. well done!

cya )
Enter The Coil chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
thats pretty interesting, i like that one. the whole Reach for me but dont touch me part is great.

P.s.- thanks for reviewing "breaking away" i appreciate that.

shauna
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I reiterate your comment of talent to you, wonderful job. Thank you for reviewing me...