Reviews for Chaotic Angels
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Powerful. I love the use of "aesthetic" in the first line.

.thinking
Spider-Matt chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
It paints a pretty picture.
AmbiguityLotus chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
wow..this is lovely.. almost like a haiku... :) hehe.. chaotic angels huh? do you mean fallen angels while you're at it? lol. great write! :)
katmonkey chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Powerful imagery. Brilliant haiku.
*lime-girl*
Ps, thanx for the review : )
Mercuria chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Yes. YES.
Did I mention I love angelic imagery? Excellent.
DueTuesday chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
why are you haikus so good. they give such a bold image but say so little. i wish i was you.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I'm not sure if I have fully understood this, but it does paint a powerful image.
Again, good work.
PS
You might want to read my "Tenebrae". I think you might like it.
MeanGreen chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That's confusing.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I adore this. I love angels as metaphors. . .I find myself using them. So lovingly done.
*goes off to ponder the existence of angels*
-Jessica
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I like the second line best
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Oh! I like this. Aesthetic is such a great word...and I like your use of bones, and of color, and oh well, it's a haiku, I like all of it. Interpretation (naturally wildly off the mark, I'm sure): angels, the seraphim, things of beauty, but wild; not to be harnessed by some organized religion. Which of course implies that the religion (*cough* unnamed) is not entirely correct, for if it isn't in this matter, than why should it be in any? The spiritual world itself is so much richer, grayer in term of morality than it is usually portrayed...throw open the doors of the cathedral, and you'll find an entire new realm of the supernatural, the spiritual, so much *more* than the buttoned up traditions we have. It's like living your life in grayscale and then waking up in technicolor.
(please excuse ramblings...I love interpretations of my stuff, so I guess I assume other people do, even though they probably don't .
lyv
p.s.
you're extremely welcome. you totally deserve all the praise you get! and *you* have know idea how good it made *me* feel to see you say that it mattered at all.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
This seems to me to be one of those disturbing yet hypnotically beautifully 3-d art pieces - but made with words instead of bones and mottled feathers and elephant dung.
Terra Fire chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
This is a very great haiku. There is a lot of unseen emotion.
VGT
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Imaginative... this is great. One hell of an image here.
Silent Scars chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I love the way that you give us a vauge detail in the first line, and then tells a little more in the next two line. I also love the way that you make us think in the end because even though you gave us a bit of the story, it still doesn't give us enough info. And i thought that that was totally mad. What i thought of this poem was that these angels were at war with each otehr (black and white) and the poem talks about the result of it all. Nice Job!