Reviews for Vox
Samana chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
this is really good, beautiful wording
broken-girl06 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
that's really good & deep. God has blessed you with a great talent.
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Very pretty, like a lot of your work. D I love it. I really do. :)
Tok
x
killthisaccountitsdead chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
There are a few grammatic mistakes here (just prepositions), but otherwise i really love the language and choice of words. The idea of the vox, though, i think is underdeveloped, which is a pity because it's a very interesting and promising one.
I have noticed that most of your poems (besides revolving around a rather repeating motif, which i do not imply as bad) are very descriptive and i would suggest you use more metaphors and abstract tools to pull the reader even deeper into the atmosphere of the poem. I personally think these tools are very important, and in depictive poems in particular, because they are what can make them really special (no offence, but i rockon other people on earth have had wonderful sex, too, and can describe it, but the virtue of art is that it can express it differently, more deeply, working on the most basic and unconscious associations and thus making the experience personal for every reader. well, that's my personal little philosophy). Not that i say you do not convey the atmosphere - the image i get is very clear - but i think you could give it yet more layers and depth with some more poetic colour.
- Be happy, Masha.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I love the imagery in this. It's very powerful and very beautiful. Great job!
Samii Tiger chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Though my girlfriend and I are separated, I still feel a great deal of passion and love for her. When I told her I thought she was pretty, I meant it with all my heart and soul. In my eyes, she is beautiful... Ever mysterious... Highly entrancing... And I love her for who she is... Though I am not hers by title anymore...

-Tiger
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
O...Ari like this one... Very soft and sensual, not too sappy, not too graphic. Nice imagery, and great title. Good work overall. O, and thankies for the reviews! ) Strawberry Pocky and Mocha malt frappuccinos to you and Kerri!

~Ari
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Beautiful and peaceful, that is the connection of love, it's so sweet. I love the imagery and thank you for the reviews. Hope you are doing well, maybe I could im you on aim sometime, if it would be ok with you.

Bless.
dummyboard chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
o crap, you write better then me... that's not fair...hee hee Well keep up the good work. I plan on reading more of your stuff! Later dayz,

Kat