Reviews for The truth about FP
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Haha. This really made me laugh... it's so true! The rhymes were great too... anyways... on the second to the last line I think you should have a comma after "today"... and the whole last stanza seemed a bit wierd... haha... but whatever... that may just be me... keep it up!
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That's pretty good. Its kind of hard to write something like that especially with a kind of fixed group of images and themes to draw from but you did it very well-Keith Andrew
Eleanor Gibson chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Seriously, I'm laughing here. It's all so true. Sadly enough...I'm one of those people who mostly give praise and not critisim. (Can't spell today _
putz-6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i realy like this _ also thanks for reviewing my poem _
myno chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
"It's great"kidding, i hate that sort of review. I mean, i'm on here for constructive crit and all, not "its great." This is so true, it was a kind of amusing read as well. I'm no fan of rhyming, but your poem effectively conveys its message so I'll leave that alone. I didn't like the ending as well as the rest of it, but I don't have any specific suggestions on how to make it better either... hm...
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
oh i love this! ok i know that is the same as 'its great' but... well... eyeah. i like it! Exspecially the first stanza.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on 'Sweet Sin'
erasedcrap chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
You managed to capture this website so poem was interesting and easy to read.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
heheheh, i guess it is sort of true in some ways, and very direct too~ well, it is good, reli, ha, so much for people being able to put it in words~ it was great, keep it up~
~Never the same~
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
guess what? it's 'great' no really. the point was very clearly and effectively stated. i can relate... on both sides of this poem. excellently written. keep it up0)
fizzysweet chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
haha kick ass! but then again ya got a point..alot fo that is on fp and always will be..
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
You've deffinatley got a point and put it brilliantly into a poem.
Miamouse chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Reviews are good, because they tell you what's wrong with the piece. Admittedly you don't get any detailed critique on here, but hey.

I liked this, contraversial but well written. Nice last stanza, very honest.

JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Hehehehe! That described it so well! Great! The feelings, the different groupies, beautiful stuff!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
interesting.. I like it... its soo true I often think about that.. i like it yay!
Nerf chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Kinda puts me to shame, being one of the people ur writin bout, but hey i liked it anyway, very honest. I dont agree with the part about a review not changing a writer, because i find it very inspiring to be reviewed, to know what someone things, not if there jus suckin up, but if there honest it reli helps.