Reviews for The truth about FP
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Haha. This really made me laugh... it's so true! The rhymes were great too... anyways... on the second to the last line I think you should have a comma after "today"... and the whole last stanza seemed a bit wierd... haha... but whatever... that may just be me... keep it up!
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That's pretty good. Its kind of hard to write something like that especially with a kind of fixed group of images and themes to draw from but you did it very well-Keith Andrew
Eleanor Gibson chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Seriously, I'm laughing here. It's all so true. Sadly enough...I'm one of those people who mostly give praise and not critisim. (Can't spell today _
putz-6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i realy like this _ also thanks for reviewing my poem _
myno chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
"It's great"kidding, i hate that sort of review. I mean, i'm on here for constructive crit and all, not "its great." This is so true, it was a kind of amusing read as well. I'm no fan of rhyming, but your poem effectively conveys its message so I'll leave that alone. I didn't like the ending as well as the rest of it, but I don't have any specific suggestions on how to make it better either... hm...
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
oh i love this! ok i know that is the same as 'its great' but... well... eyeah. i like it! Exspecially the first stanza.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on 'Sweet Sin'
erasedcrap chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
You managed to capture this website so poem was interesting and easy to read.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
heheheh, i guess it is sort of true in some ways, and very direct too well, it is good, reli, ha, so much for people being able to put it in words it was great, keep it up
Never the same
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
guess what? it's 'great' no really. the point was very clearly and effectively stated. i can relate... on both sides of this poem. excellently written. keep it up0)
fizzysweet chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
haha kick ass! but then again ya got a point..alot fo that is on fp and always will be..
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
You've deffinatley got a point and put it brilliantly into a poem.
Miamouse chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Reviews are good, because they tell you what's wrong with the piece. Admittedly you don't get any detailed critique on here, but hey.

I liked this, contraversial but well written. Nice last stanza, very honest.

Mia
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Hehehehe! That described it so well! Great! The feelings, the different groupies, beautiful stuff!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
interesting.. I like it... its soo true I often think about that.. i like it yay!
Nerf chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Kinda puts me to shame, being one of the people ur writin bout, but hey i liked it anyway, very honest. I dont agree with the part about a review not changing a writer, because i find it very inspiring to be reviewed, to know what someone things, not if there jus suckin up, but if there honest it reli helps.

XXNerfxx