Reviews for Runaway Love
Candescence chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
I felt that this story rushed a bit too much. You just went on one thing to the next and your characters didn't seem to have as much depth in them as they could've. Anyways, congrats on completing this story. It was nice
FM Radio chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I really like this so far, but there is something I have to correct. The phrase is "couldn't care less." Not "could care less," when someone says the "could care less" it means that they care enough to be able to care less. But, when someone says they "couldn't care less" it means they don't care at all, and it isn't possible for them to care any less. I hope this makes sense to you. I hate when this phrase is mis-spoken, because it has a completely opposite meaning. Please don't be offended! I'm sorry if you are offended, it's just that i feel very strongly about this.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Hehe, mostly i hate sad, angsty stories about teenagers who are being abused and are considering suicide...

but this one is an exception!

It's really good, and i loved it!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
Darl, I love this story, it shows just how strong a person can be when going through such bitter times. I congratulate you!

xx
Miss. Paradox chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Great job: I loved it.

My only issue is that everything seemed to happen to fast and all the characters never really popped up too much other than a choice few.

Other than those two things and a couple of spots where the writing needs to be patched up, it was all in all a pretty good story.

youpin chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
veety good
Astarael-11 chapter 20 . 12/20/2006
Ok, so I know that you wrote this a while back but I read it last night and then I just couldn't stop so I finished at around 2.45 in the morning and I thought this story was really good. All I can say is that maybe you could have made the beginning a little slower but other than that I absolutely loved it. I was totally hooked and I just got addicted to it.

aa
Mimerz chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
ok her friends aren't that smart...I mean her mom's dying why would they think there was another reason for her depression? If my freinds mom had cancer and she was depressed i'd assume it was because of that not because some boy blew her off!
Mcbeff chapter 20 . 6/12/2006
Bugger. Its finished. I liked it, but it did seem a little short to me. But a good story, definetly put a smile on my face.
suicide-girl chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
i don't like how she says she knows stuff about cars. it could have been a '90 mustang. their basically the same thing. she doesn't really know about cars. but i like the story nonetheless
ewqwf chapter 20 . 4/29/2006
dis is sorta rushed but i still lyke itt
GNIP chapter 20 . 3/26/2006
wow I really like it. sappy but good.

ah man, I can't say update soon.
Alenor chapter 20 . 12/28/2005
lovely story, even if there were some sad bits and all. cya later ~ Alenor.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This I can feel for. :P
FaLLeNxLuV chapter 12 . 11/25/2005
awesome story [ i haven't finished it yet but i will soon and i'm sure i'm gonna love it good job!
265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »