Reviews for Bloodlust
cool story,i like koji

he is my favorite,

update soon please
freeze-dirtbag chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
this is WAY too funny. but i like it. .
Celebros chapter 7 . 11/5/2005
I love this story! Write more soon (please, i need something to procrastinate my nanowrimo with)
NekoKaji chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
Teehee! *glomps back* x3 Meh missed you two! x Glad you're still writing! And I hope you're feeling a bit better! I re-read this entire story, and I did not find A SINGLE THING WRONG WITH IT! You don't even have spelling or grammer mistakes (unlike me -.-;; )! I love this story! You did a wonderful job with the characters! They're so real! *sigh* Eian and Koji ARE hot... o_o; (I sound like a pathetic fan-girl don't I? lol xD) Anyways, if you think there is anything you need to fix, or something you could do to make this better, go for it. But otherwise, I think it's perfection. 3 Keep it up!
DaakuKitsune chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
GASP! O_O
bah counseling is evil. _ I have to go to two different counseling places. *plots to burn them all* mwhahahahaha! XD
Anyway, lotsa swearing... yep yep.. o_O;; But I agree that it is kinda neccacary (yes I did mean to spell it like that xD).
WHAT WILL ROWEN DOO? WHAT WILL SHE DO? O_O *grabs another random person and shakes them*
RP: o_O *calls the police*
O_O *runs*
Sorry for taking so long to review, I wash grounded from the computer. e.e;;
AHEM!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I MUST KNOW! O_O *sits on the ground and STARES at you unblinkingly until you update* O_O
Siriusly Evil chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
YAY! an update and again i'm left wanting ... oh well srry i havent called ya .. got a bit grounded from the phone...hehehe well i'm not any more so if you feel like it give me a call ... lol um yeah u better update soon being grounded is no excuse .ttyl
glitzydancingshoes chapter 7 . 3/4/2004
OOh - ARHGLE. Yes, WB is tres bad. I know - I've had it for the last few /months/. Still, good chapter all the same.
glitzydancingshoes chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
*screams*
No! You can't end it like that! I shall run after you with a pick-axe if you leave the next chappie on a cliff! You hear me *shakes fist* I can't believe you didn't that!
DaakuKitsune chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
Shortness... yes indeed... STILL GOOD! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Suspensfullness... o_o *DUN DUN DUUN!*
o.o WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? *grabs a random person and shakes them* WHAT-WILL-HAPPEN-NEXT? WHAA AA AA AAT?
RP: o_O;
kukukukukukukuku! I loved the chappy! Even though it was short! -
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! O_O why am I laughing so weird? I dunno... o.o;;
NOW TO READ YOUR OTHER NEW CHAPPYTERS! XD
Siriusly Evil chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
i really! enjoyed your story Koji is the coolest you must update soon i truly canot wait please please please. i havent reveiwed the other chapters but i can and will and they will be long and naggy YOU MUST UPDATE!
DaakuKitsune chapter 5 . 12/26/2003
._.;; so... who killed her parents? o_o *dun Dun DUUNN!* Will she find out Eian is a vampire? And is Koji going through PMS? no wait.. ._.;; forget that last one. ;; sides! The chappy wasn't bad! - I liked it XP!
DaakuKitsune chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
Eian.. ._.;; O.o it's always the cute ones... T_T Poor Eian...
...poor... someone else.
hey... the snake is gone... maybe I shouldn't have left the top of the cage off... ._.;; doesn't gravity work against snakes?
anyways, I don't know why I'm talking about the snake.. O.o;;
shounen-ai-y! XD
DaakuKitsune chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
I think it was funny! XD I like the Eian piccyture! - XP That was a great chapter! XD
O_O ONTO THE NEXT ONE! O_O
DaakuKitsune chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Aw does Koji have a crush on Rowen? XD kawaii!
o.O who was standing in the corner? dun Dun DUUN!
Vaust? It sounds like Vash... *imigines a Vash Vampire*
V.V: *just finished sucking the blood from someones's neck* LOVE AND PEACE!
._.;; yes, I have weird thoughts I know.
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 12/26/2003