Reviews for Do You Remember Me?
skarpiagirl chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
great story!i liked it. Poor Erin with her memory loss..thats really difficult to cope with.. ):
J. Rea chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
That was really good. You've done a good job at telling a wonderful tale.
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
How. How and why?That was amazingly thank you I suppose.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
Aw man that ending was so sad. Brilliant, but sad. I am glad you didnt have a great joyous happy ending in some ways though because everyone has happy endings. I love how you used alot of different ideals throughout this peice. It was a nice write. I enjoyed reading it. Great piece.
marinawings chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
aw... that was so sad, but so beautiful! oh my gosh! i didn't even realize there was another chapter. what a lovely, bittersweet tale. wow.
marinawings chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
ah! this is awful! is mark dead? what is erin going to do? please continue!
marinawings chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
wow! this is awesome! i just love mark! and i love the way you handle the romances in your story. you must be gifted with that or something.
marinawings chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
ah! the forbidden garden! i love it! and the hint of a forbidden romance... awesome!
marinawings chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
wow. once again, your stories bowl me over! this is so good. i am intrigued. it's quite spiffy. and i am curious as to who wants the princess to remember them. hmm... i must read more!
Grey-eyed-dream-chaser chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wow...very good story. There were a few grammatical errors, especially in the change of past, present, and future tense, and some of the descriptions were weak compared to others, but on the whole, this was good.
Grey Falcon chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Story updated...well, I think I solved the 'groom' problem. I know the word is wrong, but I never had anyone to tell me about it before. Thanks!

The usage of the name 'Lord Byron' is partly my fault - the name just pops up into my head and I used it without thinking, and it's too late to replace it after I finished the story. It's written in 2001 anyway.
Synparity chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I started to read, but I'm finding it difficult to pay attention... The use of 'groom' throws me. A groom belongs in the stables, not serving a princess as their personal servant/et al. I suggest you change 'groom' to 'butler' unless you mean to insinuate that Erin is a horse.

The story looks really interesting, however, so hopefully you can change that one teeny thing. I'm looking forward to reading.
Satar chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
wow that was really good,but so sad! wish the ending would be a bit happier but that would kinda ruin the story,well anyways, loved your story!
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
There were several times during the story that I was jarred from the spell you had woven. I have to say Lord Byron (why did you name that evil man after a poet?) use of the word "bastard" was one of them instances. The story sometimes drags at some points, too, but...the ending is so... *sigh* So sorrowful she forgot Mark again.

Izzy J.