Reviews for Inspiration
Nck chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I like this, it appears yet simple yet says so much more then perhaps is meant to say.
Perhaps loko at the poem and put some punctuation into it? That can add so much to more to a poem, although is good without. Just a perhaps.
I like the theme of this, inspiration lost. It's a poetic subject anyways. Well done!
Cheli Forever chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I like it! D i really do, seriously... it's good.
KCbakeneko chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
This has a really nice tone to it, and the last two lines are especially original and intriguing. If you want, you might try adding some more concrete details to the poem, fleshing out some of the abstractions with strong images. :) KC
red-nail-polish chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Sometimes it makes people happy to have a kindred and sad spirit like you. You help people think and grow.
Sarah-Angel87 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
i really like this poem. it creats a sence of sadness, and the flow of the poem is very good. the words were well chosen and it is obvious that you put alot of effort into your work.

*to make you think that i'm your friend* I really like this line, I am not sure why but it creates a feeling that i can relate to. you are a very good poet, and u did a good job. I hope to see more from you soon...