Reviews for Over distance and time, a change of reality
Rannyn Telrunya chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Like OMG...hehehehehe...Mandy is such an idiot...hm...I hope she didn't hear me lol. The easter bunny bit was the best...her head really is a space for rent. I could go on insulting her...but it probably wouldn't be a very smart thing to do. As far as the story goes...it's really good so far...and I'm glad you finally updated. Not that I'm anyone to criticize your speed. The last time I updated was in December._ Hopefully I'll learn from your fine example and update soon as well. that's all for now...ttyl
TigHan chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Hey! Sorry I haven't read your story any earlier. This is coming along well. You have developed the characters' feelings towards each other in a very short period of time. It's awesome! Keep writing.
Rannyn Telrunya chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Hm,mm...very good. I really like Kerry, and Livia as well. There's more to her than meets the eye apparently.I just have one point to bring up which you have probably heard before...you need to SLOW down and pay attention to your grammar and spelling because it makes your story difficult to follow at times and well...you should respect your writing more than that because you're very good at what you posting, I like where this is going. Ha, nature class...I like herbs. _
Rannyn Telrunya chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Oh..very good. I already like Livia (Is she the one that represents someone we know*cough*missblack-807*cough*)And there are no spelling errors that I would quibble about, considering your past works _ (No offense)I'm so excited about this new story of yours...I'm so bored with nothing to read. Please keep posting...don't leave me hanging.