Reviews for Stronger At Last
Gladys chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Oh my gosh! Such contrast! The first stanza i though was going to be another mushy love poem, and then all of a sudden a rush of anger! The hatred! Im loving this! And yet, you keep your dignity at the end with your final few lines. : D excellent.
jared chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Couldn't resist myself when I saw PG-13; Anyway;
Morbid, yes, but what can I say; you brought out the graphical content that can only be visualized in a mind as grim as the writer... :D
Keep those expressions flowing Vik!
schadenfreud chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
So very angsty. The emotions are really, really strong - it's palpable even through the internet connection. And the first verse? You could feel the idol-worship, almost-mocking awe, 'eyes full of intelligence, belly full of laughs, mouth full of wit...' I think everyone experiences a similar scenario at least once in their lives, so this I can so, totally relate to. And then the hurt-angered feelings, the lashing out, the creepy smile?

So accurate. It was spot-on, man. Plus, it takes a lot of courage to write something like this then post it on the internet, free for all to see and comment.

So, yes. You have my admiration. What d'you want - a hand, a leg, my firstborn child?

*grins*