Reviews for Demonhunter Ryolan
Deceased Zeo chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
I am impressed with this story. It's kind of obviously manga/anime related, but still, very nice. Your discriptions are impressive, your characters are kind of...um...strange O.o but cool just the same. It was very interesting to review your reviews in the beginning of your Second Chapter -.-;; Good way to take up space, and make it look longer on first glance lol. Anyway, back to R&Ring More stories! R&R Mine! "Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore'"! (Poe freak, don't mind me .
Circe ha ha chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I too enjoyed your tale. Your descriptive language certaily helps create an image for the reader. I agree with Aero's comment regarding the length of your sentences. I did utter, "Whew," at the end of a couple.
However, you are to be compliment on your rich use of vocabulary. Some food for thought...consider your audience. Who are you writing for? Perhaps you would consider weaving a less predictable plot. I recently finished 5 PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN (this is probably not your genre, but I enjoyed the way it was written, and it was a quick read...) and the structure of the plot was unique because the author started the book with a death and basically developed the remaining chapters with "flashback." I really enjoyed it. If you would like to borrow the book, let me know. Keep up the good work! I was trying to think of something hip and cool to say here, but I am at a loss for words for once! :-)
Aero-Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Not bad, not bad at all, methinks. I think that you could have described the scenery, and more of the actual attack of the creature. I take... you watch Inuyasha? It is soo cool! Your story sounds more Inuyasha than Rurouni Kenshin. But anyways, I like the second paragraph. But remember, your story would be more attractive to readers if you... 1. Cut up some of the bigger paragraphs, like para three. Yep, thats bout it. Cool story.

*Murasaki No Ryuu*
Zachary R. Day chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
That was pretty good!

I like it, I hope you write more of it soon.

If you want to, you can review my story as well!

_