Reviews for Gang protection
confessions chapter 40 . 4/22/2008
Is this the end? Wow... Mike is a bastard... Hope this isn't the end... that would be sad...
Lady of romance world88 chapter 40 . 4/21/2008
Is this story finished? I can't believe that Mike say to her and how can she get move on with her life to get over him? What if Mike is coming back into her life again and beg her for chance? Hurry update soon
Twizler519 chapter 40 . 4/21/2008
This feels like the end... until the sequel. I can so imagine Shannon in a new town, hating it, then getting used to it, then just when she begins to have fun.. guess who comes for a visit?

But I can also imagine a perfect ending in the next couple of chapters, I'm just excited to see where you end this!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 40 . 4/20/2008
no it can't be over, mike has to pop up from somewhere! plz update soon!
kingrankar76 chapter 40 . 4/19/2008
Plz update asap.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 40 . 4/19/2008
dramatic
Alenor chapter 40 . 4/19/2008
oh poor shaz. can't wait for more though ~ Alenor.
maria chapter 39 . 4/12/2008
oh my goodness! that was great! hurry up and post a new chapter. please.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
sounds really interesting :D
sara chapter 39 . 4/3/2008
mike is such a little shit. And i agree with the other readers you should have shan come back as a stronger more independent women. hmm wow matt really did like her, that's sweet. And i hated how Darren and Mike didn't spend her last day together, they just left. What assholes! ugh! and Lise is a slut, i hate her. But yeah Shannon used to be this strong and independent character in the beginning but now she's kind of well...pathetic. But I can't keep my eyes of the story anyways!

Update soon!

-sara
Lady of romance world88 chapter 39 . 4/2/2008
Poor Shannon. It must be hard for her to fall in love with Mike. I'm surprised that she choose to ignore him forever what he done to her. Will Mike get her back or let her go because he knew he done hurt her so much? I gladly Matt does look after Shannon as good friend. I just wonder why Mike and Matt hate each other so much? Hurry update soon.
victim of reality88 chapter 39 . 4/2/2008
Yay u finally updated after forever! I've always loved this story. I was worried u weren't going to continue it. Its so angsty...which i love. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Pretend Jane chapter 39 . 4/1/2008
man mike is seriously annoying me. It seems like he constantly plays around with shan's feelings. I agree with one of your other posters. I think you should have Shan move away for like two years and have her come back as this confident adult that Mike tries to get with, but she makes it hard for him. I hate how Shan easily gives into Mike. She needs to come back to town a tough, experienced girl who knows how to handle guys. She needs to make Mike regret ever playing with her heart.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 39 . 4/1/2008
this chapter is so frustratin, and lise has just made my hitlist(lol), anywayz i can't wait for the nxt chapter so update soon!
Alenor chapter 39 . 4/1/2008
poor shaz, i feel so sorry for her. can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »