Reviews for Gang protection
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 39 . 3/31/2008
i really enjoy reading this story
citygrl chapter 39 . 3/31/2008
and i'm crying. it was good but sad.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 38 . 3/28/2008
this story is definetly in my faves, so update soon!
lora chapter 37 . 3/25/2008
update
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 38 . 2/19/2008
ive just read your whole story..I love it..hope you update soon
Lady of romance world88 chapter 38 . 1/30/2008
Oh my god...Shannon choose to leave...why? I thought she does love Mike...Why she do that for? I hope she is alright..I can't believe everything she done is for Mike...Poor thing. Hurry update soon
Secret-Lives chapter 38 . 12/29/2007
Wow, i just found this story last night and read it in all the way through. Its so amazing, I love this story, and I want wait to see what other adventures you will take her on.
Emo-Shadow-14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Really good story. Update if you can or make a sequel
kingrankar76 chapter 38 . 12/9/2007
plot is awesome but the grammar kind of sucks a bit. I think you need a beta or something. Anyway i love the idea of this story and i was kind of hoping that MIke and Shan would get together at least somewhere near the future as soon as you update. I hope that Shan changes for the better once she moves away and totally blows Mike's mind when she comes back or something. I hope its a happy ending and not a sad one.
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 38 . 12/5/2007
Oh my. Wonder what will happen next. Waiting..
Kiss of the Oblivious chapter 38 . 12/1/2007
I glad you updated. :]
naivete chica chapter 38 . 12/1/2007
is there going to be more chapters after this one, or was that the ending? i'm a bit confused. / well update soon hopefully!
Alenor chapter 38 . 12/1/2007
aw, that's kinda sad. i think i'm glad she didn't let him kiss her, but still, it kinda sucks that she can't be happy with what she wants. can't wait for more, update soon please ~ Alenor.
swoas chapter 38 . 11/30/2007
Didn't she not sleep with Matt? I thought he tried to force himself on her but she pushed him off. If this is so, why hasn't she said it?
The Fates03 chapter 37 . 9/15/2007
EY! This has got to be in my top 5 fav stories!YOur story line is amazing & uhh just everything about your story is fantastic! Cannot wait until you update...by the way, shannon & Mike sound like a cute couple! But I must admit Mike sounds like a complete player...I'm still wondering why Mike and Matt hate each other so much...& also uhh I hope Shannon doesn't move, because if she does then wheres the story going too goo! Lol Great story! Keep updating!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »