Reviews for Gang protection
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 37 . 7/19/2007
unraveled secrets

dun dun dun
lilxseeker chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
wowzers! murder? update soon please!
sara chapter 37 . 7/15/2007
i really like your story,

poor shannon she always has to be perfect, and when she makes a little mistake everyone flips out on her, but when darren or mike does it, it goes unnoticed. I mean they all flipped out on her for joining a band? So what, its a flippin band its not like she became a pot head. Lol sorry for the ranting, its just i know how she feels.

and mike is a flippin jealous asswipe. She tells him she loves him and he kisses her twice and says he doesnt want to be with her, and top of that he flaunts lise in her face. Matt was just playing her for a fool as is mike. they used her to get back at each other for vengeance. She's a strong girl. She takes a lot of shit and she deals with it, although nobody can see (in the story) that she's a strong women they percieve her as a weak little girl. when in fact, she is not weak at all she is tough.

your characters are very well devolped, i really like the overall progress of this story ( even if your a slow updater), sure there are a few spelling mistakes, but this story is brilliant...

keep up the good work

-sara
naivete chica chapter 37 . 7/14/2007
hey this story is really great! i can't wait for the next chapter and see how this all wraps up! stayed up till 3am yeseterday and the night before to read this, I was so hooked. )
swoas chapter 37 . 7/14/2007
Look, I'm glad u updated but when will the drama stop & we get 2 c something new? I dn't mean 2 b harsh, I lyk the story, but it's dragging a bit.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 37 . 7/13/2007
Oh man. Poor Shannon...sound like she is fall for Mike...I don't think Mike doesn't realies that what is going on with her...Shannon is not a whore girl and she is so confused because of kiss and Mike being with Lise. Poor Shannon what will she is going to do now? Maybe its best if Shannon move somewhere else away from Mike and everything she done to herself. Hurry update soon.
Alenor chapter 37 . 7/13/2007
ok, now i'm completely and utterly confused. i really hope you update soon so i can work out what the hell's going on here. cya later ~ Alenor.
victim of reality88 chapter 37 . 7/12/2007
YAY! finally an update. Ive really been missing this story. Although I have to admit this chapter was rather uneventful. Anyways PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
violet-eyez chapter 36 . 3/20/2007
lol funny
Lady of romance world88 chapter 36 . 3/18/2007
Hey! This is sadly story i ever heard of...Yeah its hard to be perfect gal. Its not easy life 2 be perfect gal. Poor Shannon. How come Mike dont want go with her? It must be hard for Darren to protect her away make sure she stay away from Matt. Hurry update soon.
lilxseeker chapter 36 . 3/18/2007
wow this story is pretty cool! update soon please!
victim of reality88 chapter 36 . 3/13/2007
Loved the fight - so much angst. lol. The dance should be interesting. Cant wait for the next chap so please UPDATE SOON!
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 36 . 3/12/2007
Nicely done. Mike has some issues and so does Matt and come to think of it, so does Shannon. But I like Mike more than all of them. Waiting..
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 36 . 3/12/2007
...ha

her life is so much more interesting than mine

*sigh*

i wanna be a story book
swoas chapter 36 . 3/12/2007
can't wait to see wat happens.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »