Reviews for Wings
Robinette chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
I like it. It has quite a twist to it and I really like the idea of the wings. I really like Maytrens character because of the craziness and the battered wings. Kind of a mysterious profile. Continue! I like it a lot and can't wait to read the rest of it!
cheerful pessimist chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
I really like your story. I can't wait untill the next chapter comes out!
Karen-Starsen chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Well, I must say that I like the story. Some things could be done better, but I like it! Please write more soon, and i'll keep reviewing!
aalewis chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This was awesome! I just did a search for wings and ur story popped up, but when I saw "Romeo and Juliet" I thought uh-oh, but I read it anyway. And I am so glad that i did! I know you havn't updated in, um, like three years but i am adding this story to my favourite list and I will check back to see if u add anymore! Please do! My story is alot like yours. Your writing is so beautiful, i hope the reason you have stopped updating is because u have become a famous writer!
prostitina chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
I find the story is mainly focused on Daren at the moment and when you do go to Kaisa, it's only for a short time and could you please put a little more action in it? Thank you.

-pices
dragongurl chapter 2 . 2/9/2002
FINSH!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Your description is lush and lovely. So far, your characters are archetypes without being flat and stereotypical. I'm new to this site and I'm glad I stumbled across this work. Its very good- a classic storyline with a fresh new voice. Please hurry up with part two! I'll be looking foreward to it!
AngelGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
i'll be waiting for teh next chapter! good job so far!