Reviews for Hope
Colored landscape fair,

Elven dwellers,—fairies too,

Rainbow's magic lamp,

Assembled puzzle with love,

Streaming light onto the soul.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very beautiful and hopeful. Even in the most horrid situations, there's always that tiny shred of hope.
Mime chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This is absolutely beautiful, and you're right about not giving up hope.
Premeditated Chaos chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
First off, I want to thank you for the lovely review. It always warms my heart to get feedback on my stuff.

Second, I always stop by and review those who review me, so here I am, suitably impressed by your work. This is an excellent message of hope in a poem, and the imagery is very well-crafted. The way its written is very beautiful...that isn't really the word; I think perhaps haunting is what I'm looking for. In any case, a brilliant poem, keep it coming!

PMC
soulspring chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
great insight and such beauty in the second stanza. your writing is fantastic!
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
awesome work. i love it.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
whoa whoa whoa! That was really awesome! Short yet very sweet... you have written a poetic masterpiece in just two stanza's. It is really cool, the imagery is awesome, the word choice is stellar, and you just rocked my face off with this one!

write on!

(sorry I haven't been online much lately... had a bunch of reports and stuff...*sigh*)
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
*eyes go wide*

So...beautiful...

Heart of the Sword
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Interesting use of imagery to get the idea across. Not a bad effort.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
oh, this is hauntingly beautiful, i absolutely love it. great set up and rebuttal, great move with the transition line "but tell me -" it led into the next stanza very nicely. i love the lines "bottle shards on the sidewalk" in the first stanza, and the final couplet "the glowing stains together/the archangel's visage make?" blew me away, 'twas GORGEOUS. amazing piece of poetry, kudos chica! :)