Reviews for JUMP
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Interesting! I like!
estrela chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
nice; i like it. move on... yep. maybe not exactly jumping off a cliff though... _
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Much splatting? Ha but I take your point. Good poem.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Great great poem, I loved it! You really amazed me in the way you write your poems!

Hey, and ah, you know you really don't have ta check out all my poems, I mean I know it's really tough to you know to read everything, and I know it's too much for you, even though I REALLY REALLY like u to do it. If u dunt feel like readon and reviewin some of my poems, thats fine, cuz YOU ARE AWSOME! (lol)

But really, thanks so much for the reviews you give to me, I really really appreciate it.

Peace OuT!
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Good poem. Everyone needs to take a chance and try something new once in a while. And that cliff might just be the answer to my problems...
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This poem is very proactive and enthusiastic, trying to open up a world of possibilities. However, the "JUMP off a cliff" is then something with potentially dangerous and life-threatening, so it is an odd example/metaphor to use- Unless you're saying that this great idea can have very bad consequences, I don't see why it should be in here.

I like the 2nd stanza best because of the cool suggestions, and also because "Help someone out"- so this isn't only a selfish choice, it's also about sorta helping the world at large;) It's nice to note.

"Heal your wounds"- good idea:)

And just leaving it with that last thought "see what happens" is so encouraging and enticing- so it's pretty effective.
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
hi! cool poem - kinda. i mean it's good, it's nice in the way how you've put help someone out and learn to love again, but kinda very freaky when you've put in a poem to Jump off a cliff. good idea though!

good combination!