Reviews for Suburban Midnight The Rewrite!
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I totally love this one too!
Westbound Hill chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
I Like It.

Its Getting Interesting.
bishieluver66 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Tis a sweet story so far, pwease continue it. Update soon!
Goldensong chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Hey hey. *grins*
ola chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
wha! still no ending! *snif* (
well, that was... different. but i think i liked the other kieran better though. this makes him into a real fan boy. *grins* )
oh, you haven't updated for a year! does it mean this is the end? (
please write some more! i'll miss all those beautiful guys *smirks* )
Wolfwitch chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Aw, this is really sweet!
Ever Jaehn chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Woo. This is better than the first one. Just a bit though. I do think that you should continue this because it's awesome. Anyway, just a thought. Cheers!
Chaotic Child chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
PLEASE update SM (both of the stories) soon!
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
hu... well... i like the original more ;; mostly because i liked how kieran wasn't originally a fan of the band at first, and jake and perry got together DURING the story, not before ;; the other one just seems more... in-depth... but i -do- like the winning-a-trip-with-Tristan thing... plus the fact that Kieran doesn't know how to ski o.O maybe you could turn this into a new story instead? it seems pretty cool but i like the original already u.u;;
Kat chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Please, oh please don't make me choose between both versions. This one is just hysterically funny. I seriously had to wipe the tears out of my eyes at the thought of Katie's grandma and Ian diving. That was absolutely priceless. I just hope that you eventually come back and finish one of these.
drowninglondon chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Hmm... I actually prefer the original version. While just a tad more far-fetched, it seems like it has more thought put into it and is a bit better written. Personally, I would encourage you to make a separate story with this plot rather then re-writing the original, but either way it'll definately turn out very nice. A quick note, though, I did see a few errors, and in the little quiz, Kieran's answer about the kitty cats name (which, according to the other story is Sebastian _;) isn't there. Otherwise, I will be sitting on the edge of my seat and eagerly waiting for updates. But hey, you've given me a complex and I do that with all of your stories that I've read.
Wasting away as I wait for more...
Lynz
Quip Clip chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Ah this is cool too. I think I like the original Suburban Midnight better than it, but it's still very cute. It's just...highly unrealistic. But that's the good thing about fiction, ain't it? It doesn't have to be realistic! _
There was one small thing I didn't like. It was that part in the hotel room where the band and Kate were talking...there was an awful lot of kissing going on there. Maybe you could clean that up a bit...it doesn't flow very well, to me at least. Other than that though, it looks good.
My favorite part so far is the whole "You won't take advantage of me" I won't? No. No I won't. Right. Right. "Right." segment. That's an awesome part. _ Though I think it might have been better off if after that you switched it? So Kieran fell asleep and Tristan covered him up...I dunno, just a suggestion but I think it would have made it even cuter (though I think that's impossible .)
So I guess I can't wait for the rest of it! Especially the skiing part...that could set up plenty of hot situations (though it would take awhile to get all that ski stuff off... -_).
*Gretchen*
P.S. I also like the way you fit the tabloid thing in the rewrite from the original. Very sneaky. .
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
! Hee _ This one has more interesting ideas in it.. the MTV taping, the whole winning the competition etc... heh. Compromising Situations :D Though we never did find out the name of his cat... *pouts* Oh well _ Yay! _ More soon, ne? Ne? *demanding face no. 2*
*waves*
Bye Munku-JGSPTV _
Aubreys-Master chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
OMG. Ya know, Beautiful Midnight, somethimes I'm freaked out by how well you've managed to describe me through out your fics without actually meeting me.

Seriously. In Dearly Beloved, Matt is, and I swear this is true, just like my male clone, or something.

For Flowers for Ophelia, I had my hair died blue for about a month a couple of years ago during which I dated this artist who acted exactly like Cori. (I never could figure out just why mum let me date a sixteen-year-old when I was only thirteen.)

And now, you've managed to almost down to the very last detail described my absoultly favourate Japanese meal. And when I watched the Ring I didn't sleep for 48 hours.

Ja ne
Rei chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
I absoulutely love this version. The other one was really really good, but this one is definately awsome and my favorite. I hope you update soon. It's great.

Rei