Reviews for Royal Trepidations
TurtlesCrossing chapter 26 . 6/27
Is it terrible to say that I feel lied to? I have so much hope for you to finish you writings and it is an incredible story that should be told, by an author that is just as incredible. I could only picture your words and hope that one day it will grace the world again. I stumbled and have fallen. Fallen for your story and characters. Please consider writing again. It's been quite a longtime but time is just a number in a universe that finds an excitement with every move we make.
bubublacz chapter 26 . 1/11
Ohhh I really love your story! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :D Thank you!
Chika chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I love it so far! Both the characters are growing in their personalities, and the story is moving along great. I look forward to reading the rest.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Oh Goddess! Why haven't you updated! You said you're back and it has been how many- almost seven years!

I don't approve of you leaving this... This MASTERPIECE like this! You have to complete this! I am literally in love with Royal Trepidations..i have never read something so great... So well written... So... So. Just plain amazing! Are you hearing me!? Do you understand? I NEED you to come back! Please! PLEASE! Come back! *weeps hysterically*
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Gah! ThIs chapter made me so happy!
ZzzSleepzz chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
Hello, Hello
Just stating, i guess ill be another person that'll be checking this Story once a year
Thanks for the read so far though 3
ImmaPiratte chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
Wah... oh no, I've reached the last chapter published so far... I guess I'll have to wait for the next one! I'll be waiting!
Supreme Conscious chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Nice story. Although it's been WAY longer than a month since you last updated. (Seriously it's currently friggin 2014 now! How long does it take for you authors to update!)
M o m o k o 1 1 0 6 chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Hi! Here I am again, wanting to read this story even after 5 years of waiting for an update (you may have seen my last comments from years back that I always visit this story yearly lol) please come back and update /cries/
DomieleDoo chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
I love this story!
Brilliant characters, brilliant plot, brilliant writing!
I've been reading this for a while, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Congrats on all the reviews! You've earned them :D
emmie-chan chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Whoah! This is the first time I've sent a review on a story. But then, considering how this one really deserved it, I might as well give in.

So anyway, your story really was amazing. I had always been a fan of fantasy romance and the sort, and this story had nailed every thing I had hoped for a good adventure. The romance was fine and the build was good. You should continue this soon. The suspense underlying the latest chapter really drove me to the edge, and I might lose my sanity if you wouldn't give me another good chapter to read. What happened to your note of updating monthly? :/ (Sigh)

Nevertheless, I knew I am in no right to force you into writing. You might have reasons of your own for not updating this long. I hope though you are fairly well, considering your five-year absence. I'll be waiting then for your next post.

Much luck to you and your activities, Angel of Artemis.
Princess Wanderer chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
the paler the skin the better in fantasy times. she shouldn't be complaining about being fair
Desert Stream chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
OMG! This is one of, no, THE BEST story I have EVER read! Please update soon...
VanillaSeen chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
this was actually very good, when I read the summary, I was expecting some silly story chapter you wrote about, but this was very good!
Bookworm45669 chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
By the way, I'm pretty sure you can get this published. I mean, I'm not even sure if Harry Potter was this good!(And those were pretty freakin' AWESOME!)
And CURSE whats-his-name for raping Aphredia! CURSE YOU!
I'm still talking about whats-his-name when I say curse you.
But can we write FanFictions when it IS finished and published?0_o
Also, are you going to call the book 'Royal Trepidations'? I
That's what this shtuff is for, right? Yes, I meant to say shtuff.
1,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »