Reviews for Royal Trepidations
ImmaPiratte chapter 26 . 1/8
Wah... oh no, I've reached the last chapter published so far... I guess I'll have to wait for the next one! I'll be waiting!
Supreme Conscious chapter 26 . 1/7
Nice story. Although it's been WAY longer than a month since you last updated. (Seriously it's currently friggin 2014 now! How long does it take for you authors to update!)
M o m o k o 1 1 0 6 chapter 26 . 1/7
Hi! Here I am again, wanting to read this story even after 5 years of waiting for an update (you may have seen my last comments from years back that I always visit this story yearly lol) please come back and update /cries/
DomieleDoo chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
I love this story!
Brilliant characters, brilliant plot, brilliant writing!
I've been reading this for a while, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Congrats on all the reviews! You've earned them :D
emmie-chan chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Whoah! This is the first time I've sent a review on a story. But then, considering how this one really deserved it, I might as well give in.

So anyway, your story really was amazing. I had always been a fan of fantasy romance and the sort, and this story had nailed every thing I had hoped for a good adventure. The romance was fine and the build was good. You should continue this soon. The suspense underlying the latest chapter really drove me to the edge, and I might lose my sanity if you wouldn't give me another good chapter to read. What happened to your note of updating monthly? :/ (Sigh)

Nevertheless, I knew I am in no right to force you into writing. You might have reasons of your own for not updating this long. I hope though you are fairly well, considering your five-year absence. I'll be waiting then for your next post.

Much luck to you and your activities, Angel of Artemis.
Princess Wanderer chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
the paler the skin the better in fantasy times. she shouldn't be complaining about being fair
Deepest Shadows chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
OMG! This is one of, no, THE BEST story I have EVER read! Please update soon...
Scrittrice Matilda chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
this was actually very good, when I read the summary, I was expecting some silly story chapter you wrote about, but this was very good!
Bookworm45669 chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
WAAAAAAAAHHHH! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME! JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD TOO! MY GODDESS!
By the way, I'm pretty sure you can get this published. I mean, I'm not even sure if Harry Potter was this good!(And those were pretty freakin' AWESOME!)
And CURSE whats-his-name for raping Aphredia! CURSE YOU!
I'm still talking about whats-his-name when I say curse you.
But can we write FanFictions when it IS finished and published?0_o
Also, are you going to call the book 'Royal Trepidations'? I
HAVE FUN!
That's what this shtuff is for, right? Yes, I meant to say shtuff.
The Wicked Queen chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
Hooked on this :D hope u update soon I can't wait
Carolina Martinez chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?

Ahem. Well, I loved this story, and the plot is great. I hope you keep on writing! :D
Carolina Martinez chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Ha! I am ten years old, and yet my chapters are not childish... I think. But I am confident in your story... :D This is a useless review, isn't it?
theschwa72 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Jesus. Christ. You sir are gifted. Or maam. I don't know, but I wish I could write like you.
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
I really enjoy your story. I love the diverged plot and your style of story development. Update soon!
Hello chapter 26 . 3/11/2013
Ooh, I know you haven't updated in forever, but I still have hope! You can do it! Fighting!
1,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »