Reviews for Royal Trepidations
J.T. Baever chapter 11 . 12/14/2003
poopie, i hate exams...grr. in fact, my exams start tomorrow and i really should be studying. *sniffle* one more week until you update...can't wait 'till 12:00 Dec. 19. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!...wish me luck too
NekoKaji chapter 11 . 12/11/2003
Sorry for not reviewing in awhile! Your last chapter was awesome! I still have goosebumps! Keep it up girl! And update will you? XD
prantis chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
noo - oo - o - oo - 00!
this is terrible *sob sob*
i'm so crushed!
Kirameki Izazuma chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
This was a good chapter.
Kirameki Izazuma chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
That was hilarious!
Kirameki Izazuma chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very interesting and funny. Cool, ~_~
Trinity of Dreams chapter 11 . 12/6/2003
we love you, i cahnge my mind i would like to see torrine and ara together. loved the story so far, keep it up.
Trinity of Dreams chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
I want aradia and leones to be 2gether! but you are the author, so its your choice. loving it so far. now i'm on to read more.
rocket baby doll chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
ive been reading this for a while.. i donno if i ever reviewed... i ment to.. opps :o ... basically i'd have said, Yay, i like this, it is fun... and i love how descriptive your writing is, and um... keep it up!
J.T. Baever chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
YAY! bring on the action! finally, we're getting to the good part! this was a great, GREAT chapter. my favorite by far...update soon!
as for the Bath and Body thing, are u absolutely SURE they're gonna discontinue Country Apple? are u sure they didn't just run out of it? *eyes get teary, sniffles* i LOVE Country Apple (although i'm a Cucumber Melon girl myself). it's the one scent that EVERYBODY likes.
are we gonna have another Torrine chapter soon?
~Beaver
Fork in the River chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
gosh this is good! i liked the part where Sadire is sleeping-thats cool... i want Aradia to meet up with Torrine again...haha that'll be fun!
kelyn chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
Love it! I can tell the story is really starting to pick up! I can't wait to find out all about this Darkness thing!
~K
SunWindPrincess chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
O I LIKE! I loved Country Apple, but my scent is Sweet Pea lol! Well I LOVE long chapters so please write another one soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Please update soon will she see Torrine next chapter pweze! I will be a happy reviewer if they do! Well update soon!
~*~ Sun Wind Princess ~*~
me chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
are you SURE they discontinued it! i always give that for Christmas what will I ask for this year!1 they can't do that i love it! sorry i should be ranting to Bath and Body Works, but hey why not also rant at the messenger?
Gypsy chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
U! I loved this chappie! it was a cliffhanger! can't wait to read more. Nope we don't have thanks giving...it's a pitty...but well, we've got christmas!and new year and all those other thingies!Thanks for wishing me good luck, good luck to you too!
1,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »