Reviews for Royal Trepidations
Fork in the River chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
gosh this is good! i liked the part where Sadire is sleeping-thats cool... i want Aradia to meet up with Torrine again...haha that'll be fun!
kelyn chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
Love it! I can tell the story is really starting to pick up! I can't wait to find out all about this Darkness thing!
K
SunWindPrincess chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
O I LIKE! I loved Country Apple, but my scent is Sweet Pea lol! Well I LOVE long chapters so please write another one soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Please update soon will she see Torrine next chapter pweze! I will be a happy reviewer if they do! Well update soon!
* Sun Wind Princess *
me chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
are you SURE they discontinued it! i always give that for Christmas what will I ask for this year!1 they can't do that i love it! sorry i should be ranting to Bath and Body Works, but hey why not also rant at the messenger?
Gypsy chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
U! I loved this chappie! it was a cliffhanger! can't wait to read more. Nope we don't have thanks giving...it's a pitty...but well, we've got christmas!and new year and all those other thingies!Thanks for wishing me good luck, good luck to you too!
shampoOoO chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
..No..pllease don't make they hate each other! I just imagined in your story how they would meet , how they changed past the years *starts daydreaming*..anywayz..hurry up!We're all waiting for you
Miyuki Nobuhiro chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
Sorry Artemis...
I've been busy lately. I'm still reading your story so please don't cry. I added you to my author alerts so I don't have to check every day. So please don't cry. I can't stand it when I make someone cry. I'm happy to hear that you like my story. I haven't been getting very many reviews on it. I'm waiting for reviews and to take my mind off things, I've been writing a different story. I'm done with the prologue type thing and when I get home, I'll post it. I would post it now, but my mom's out of town so I'm at my friend's house. I'll post it when I get home. I just posted that other story to see how manyt people would read it... -.-'
-Miyuki
me chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
magnificent!
Loola Potter Rawks chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
Yay another great chapter! I cant wait to find out what happends."The blood of Darkness has been spilt" hmm wonder what thats all about? And I dont know about everybody else but I'm ready for some lovey-dovey fluffy fluff. lol
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
I'm so sry the chap was great though1!
kili-2 chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
aw poor u! :(. i love the new summary and i love chappy 8! hope to see more soon ;) p.s. your still a meanie! lol
Fork in the River chapter 9 . 12/1/2003
wow ...you have a great story ... i love you writing style... keep posting!
me chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
this was great, just one thing "We will me going deep down." might want to change that. i would like the warp six years into the future.
SunWindPrincess chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
WAHOO! LOVE IT I LOVE IT! KK so sry I didn't review ur other chapter! I was on vacation in San Francisco. I loved this chapter and the previous one. About the whole Aradia and Leones thing, I was thinking of them togther before the whole bonding thing, and even before that I leaning more toward Aradia and Torrine. I have a feeling that Aradia will still like what's his name Vicant? But she will be stunned by how much Torrine has changed lol. Sry I love trying to predict what will happen, but I do not like knowing every single thing that will happen in a book or movie.
K bout the next chapter I'm hoping that you have it long and combine just two bits of Torrine and Aradia at like 15 and then skip to when they're 18 (in six years they will be 18 right?) N E way I can't wait till you update so please write quickly the suspense is killing me!
* Sun Wind Princess *
kelyn chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
Fun Fun. I love water as well so i'm really happy that's her element! I think you should go ahead and warp six years into the future! I'm excited to see what Torrines reaction will be when she returns!
K