Reviews for Royal Trepidations
Kirameki Izazuma chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very interesting and funny. Cool, _
Trinity of Dreams chapter 11 . 12/6/2003
we love you, i cahnge my mind i would like to see torrine and ara together. loved the story so far, keep it up.
Trinity of Dreams chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
I want aradia and leones to be 2gether! but you are the author, so its your choice. loving it so far. now i'm on to read more.
rocket baby doll chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
ive been reading this for a while.. i donno if i ever reviewed... i ment to.. opps :o ... basically i'd have said, Yay, i like this, it is fun... and i love how descriptive your writing is, and um... keep it up!
J.T. Baever chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
YAY! bring on the action! finally, we're getting to the good part! this was a great, GREAT chapter. my favorite by far...update soon!
as for the Bath and Body thing, are u absolutely SURE they're gonna discontinue Country Apple? are u sure they didn't just run out of it? *eyes get teary, sniffles* i LOVE Country Apple (although i'm a Cucumber Melon girl myself). it's the one scent that EVERYBODY likes.
are we gonna have another Torrine chapter soon?
Beaver
Fork in the River chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
gosh this is good! i liked the part where Sadire is sleeping-thats cool... i want Aradia to meet up with Torrine again...haha that'll be fun!
kelyn chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
Love it! I can tell the story is really starting to pick up! I can't wait to find out all about this Darkness thing!
K
SunWindPrincess chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
O I LIKE! I loved Country Apple, but my scent is Sweet Pea lol! Well I LOVE long chapters so please write another one soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Please update soon will she see Torrine next chapter pweze! I will be a happy reviewer if they do! Well update soon!
* Sun Wind Princess *
me chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
are you SURE they discontinued it! i always give that for Christmas what will I ask for this year!1 they can't do that i love it! sorry i should be ranting to Bath and Body Works, but hey why not also rant at the messenger?
Gypsy chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
U! I loved this chappie! it was a cliffhanger! can't wait to read more. Nope we don't have thanks giving...it's a pitty...but well, we've got christmas!and new year and all those other thingies!Thanks for wishing me good luck, good luck to you too!
shampoOoO chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
..No..pllease don't make they hate each other! I just imagined in your story how they would meet , how they changed past the years *starts daydreaming*..anywayz..hurry up!We're all waiting for you
Miyuki Nobuhiro chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
Sorry Artemis...
I've been busy lately. I'm still reading your story so please don't cry. I added you to my author alerts so I don't have to check every day. So please don't cry. I can't stand it when I make someone cry. I'm happy to hear that you like my story. I haven't been getting very many reviews on it. I'm waiting for reviews and to take my mind off things, I've been writing a different story. I'm done with the prologue type thing and when I get home, I'll post it. I would post it now, but my mom's out of town so I'm at my friend's house. I'll post it when I get home. I just posted that other story to see how manyt people would read it... -.-'
-Miyuki
me chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
magnificent!
Loola Potter Rawks chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
Yay another great chapter! I cant wait to find out what happends."The blood of Darkness has been spilt" hmm wonder what thats all about? And I dont know about everybody else but I'm ready for some lovey-dovey fluffy fluff. lol
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
I'm so sry the chap was great though1!
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »