Reviews for Stained
ira chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
very nicely written. simple and clear. -ira
Grayhome chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Usually I like to find at least one thing I don't like about a poem so that my reviews seem at least a bit helpful, but you've nailed this. I love the smooth transition from one topic to another. I don't think I can say anything else that hasn't already been said. This is great!
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
O_O you have alot of poems! I wanted to read all of them. Your going on my favorite autors list, and I'm going to somehow read all of you things... someday, somehow. Your really good. _ yay!
Ela-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Lovely piece. It sort of trapped me for a while there. I really felt it. Nicely done.
fangedmajesty chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Beautiful. That's the only way to put it. Wonderful piece of work, simple but well written.
The holy One chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
i understand your menaing in this poem. i found it very moving and it blew me away.
the unholy one
Child of the Sky chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow. This has to be one of the most emotional poems that I have ever read in my life. And it is so true, as well. This is a great poem.
Jennacharm chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Among all the slosh here at fiction press, this is definitly not one of them. You use spacing to your advantage. Good job.
Incrys chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Great analogy. And so true, too.
LaTierraSutil chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
wow. that is incredibly deep. love it.
CydCharisse chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I love how you relate it to rain, but maybe that's just because I
AngelaiR chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
seems like you over punctuated the poem, but other than that its pretty good! I thought the feeling in this poem was strong and meaninful.
plz r.r
Blackout the Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Ironic that someone named "Infinite Smiles" could sound so sad. I know what you mean in this poem.
DrenchedDrumTech chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
love the explanation of how love stains you... well done. 2 thumbs up.
DDT
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
i like the intensity in this poem...and how you maintain structure in the poem. very effective. powerful ending too. good work.