Reviews for Scarlet Satin
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
i like it esp. the beginning but somehow it seems to be hanging, i guess i expected it to be longer. i also thot seeing double was amazing but i left a different review for love if u could R&R my fics.
Wylderaven chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I really like this. Beautiful description - I would like to see if this could go further - but this is from someone who can't seem to end her own stories - so maybe best to ignore that...despite that - I like this. I'll read more of your posts once I'm not so near to sleep.
Darkest Dream chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
well said, amazing story.
a24HourSmile chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow.

This.

Is.

Great.

I did a report on dowry deaths once. Yeah. This story reminds me of that.

But I love it. Short. Simple. Powerful.

I
EoSpHoRuS chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Red? Come on. What happend to good old fashioned white? White... and how freakin young is she? Poor thing...

Meg
itsfantastic chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Oh...very angsty...lol. I like it _. Short, sweet, and to the point.
aitvaras chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Ooh, I've read this before. D I'm just reviewing here so I can add you to my Author Alert list. xD (This is Grace, by the way! Haha, I stalk you everywhere!)
Asmodeus Sanity chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
i love the vivid descripotiions. very sad, yet realistic. love the angst. good job, you should post more.
K.G. Hollingsworth chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Hey, thanks for the review.

Anyway, onto the actual review:

I liked your use of words quite a bit, but I'm not entirely sure I followed what happened. The descriptions are lovely, but confusing. And, as the previous reviewer said, this would make for a lovely starting point to build upon, but I don't know if I like it as a one-shot.

Sincerely,

Kristopher G. Hollingsworth
lauren chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is a beautiful introduction.

You have captivated me with your words.