Reviews for Dysfunction
Candy1661 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
iknow how u meen. i see perfect families and i do feel like throwing a rock at them because i ask myself why isn't all families perfect? Why should they be perfect? Good thing to write about.
From, Candy_1661
me chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I'm sorry :(
MoonBlues chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I remember reading this one. I liked it then and I like it now!
So there!
Kim
Not Just a Little Girl chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Brilliant stuff -amazingly written :D
Merccy chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Hey! It's me, Allie, under my Fictionpress name which I haven't used since the Jurassic era. Great poem(s), sorry that I don't have the time to review them all.

Love the Simon and Garfunkel quote in your profile, that's an awesome song. And feel free to slap me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this submitted to Demo? It's amazing, as is the rest of your stuff. Keep it up, yo, you're the only friend I've got who knows what fanfiction is.

-Allie (aka Mercury, aka Merccy, aka whatever)
ALK214 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I told you I'd review it, and I cannot tell a lie! As I described to you at Daniel's house,it's very cool. Although I don't understand what sparked the rage which is so very iminent in this word-of-mouth note, I do enjoy it nonetheless.
twisted little secret chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Intersting, I liked the imagery and the idea. Well written.

-nix-
moosesNOTmeese chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Short but very cutting, with a nice kind of poetic justice in the way you come back to the first paragraph in the last.
Beth Nolan chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
good stuff. And may I say...I love simon and Garfunkle. esp. Bridge over troubled water, and 100(or is it 50) ways to leave your lover.