Reviews for Whispers of Forgotten Ghosts
Omg chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was very very well done. I am blown away just by reading this short story. 5/5 two thumbs
Up
ssssss chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
depressing or what but so true
B-Dooliie chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
gawd, gave me chills
the.mad.hatter's.accomplice chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
i'd say something, but i need to get a tissue.
floopfloop chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
u said "dont read this"

so i just HAD to read it ]

besides, its a great story

i dont like war either

x
LBF chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
You said not to read it, so I was forced to read it.

It was lovely!

A really good take on war. :D

If I could be bothered to sign in, I would add you to my faves.
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow. I dont exactly know what 'cause' this was about but you managed to capture on of the biting realities of these situations- they are humans too. They have lives too. They are one of us, too. No matter who is who. _

Good work,hun, good work. :D

Gulistanlik
the flaming river chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hm...gets you thinking, mostly sad thoughts. On a lighter note, if you don't want people to read it don't tell them not to read because then they most definitely will. See ya (or maybe not...whatever)
Isa The Great chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I think this would be a better story then a oneshot...
Firespirit44 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Tragic, truly tragic. Captured perfectly the pointlessness of war. Despair. I don't like war.

I hope your teacher gave you nothing less than an A for this.
Lossefalmiel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was so so true. People fighting wars often forget that the soldiers on the other side are human too.

Why don't you want people to read this anymore? It's good, and very moving.
Dust Cloud chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Whoa. That was really good. The ending was a little abrupt, but I really loved it. It showed that...Americans are Americans, I guess, and that war is evil, and all that comes of it is death. This had a good lesson in it. I'm so glad I read it. RebelAuthoress recommended you to me.I see that we're now in a review length war. Ironic to the story. Oh well. I accept your challenge! *tips nonexistent hat* Wow, I just sounded like some dumb anime character...oh whatever. Great story.
That Girl You Love chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I really liked this. I've always been very interested in the Civil War (although, I'm Southern all the way. Heehee), and you captured what I'm sure the soldiers felt very well.

You're a lovely writer for being so young! I feel old, when I talk to you. *grin*
bigbaddaboom chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
NO! NO o o o! HE DIED! THATS NOT RIGHT! ITS TOO SAD! *cries and runs off*
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
really well written, get the point acroos! good!