Reviews for Trees
Stan chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
wow how inspiring. This poem inspires me to cut down and burn every tree i see. You suck at getting your message across. Why dont hang yourself from a nice, tall, green tree.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Another one of my favorites..I love tress, not to mention that they well, give us life..But some fail to realize...Actually, most fail to realize. I'm glad you brought that out...I just read your bio, and your movie quote made me fall outta my seat..There's a song called "Man With the Hex" by the Atomic Fireballs that has those lyrics..It's kinda a swing song..I love it..Great poem!
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
A bit of a let-down after the summary...it's so short! Maybe summarize with "about something I read in my friend's livejournal. Good poem, though, I'm just saying that with a long summary I had expected a longer and more complex poem.
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Very strong point and I really like the ending of this piece!
Infinity04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
or dead? like cardboard! (great poem, trees are cool)
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Before I go to the comments on the poem, you probably don't know how much I appreciate your reviews. Thank you thank you thank you very much! I really love what you write in your reviews.

GO on to the poem, it is great and it might be true to someone, but not me~~ I love trees! anyways, I love this poem, keep up your good work! Peace OuT!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow, that's so sad. It's true though, that we don't notice things until they're almost gone.
EternalBlackRose-85 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
So true and so sad. Short, sweet and to the point. I loved it.
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
True, but that's probably because dead trees are out of the norm. I mean, they look a little bald up top, don't you think? That makes it stick out like a sore thumb it is.

LOL. I'm rambling again. Great haiku/poem thingy.