Reviews for The Warrior's Return
Lady of romance world88 chapter 20 . 8/22/2004
Oh my god. Poor Emerald when he realized Sapphire is hurted. Why does Sara acts so weird? So their memories deleted from past. Interested. She's princess? So she's demon? How? I think she's just a mortal. Hurry update soon.
Morncreek chapter 21 . 8/19/2004
I love owls! *giggles* I wuvs 'em! ; I used to love math... until Calculus. *glares at Calculus somehow* I totally understand why Diamond would not like Accounting. And rock-climbing, too. Don't like heights. ;;

Gee, I wonder why he doesn't like apples, too. _ *giggles*

Ja!
Morncreek chapter 20 . 8/19/2004
... What an extremely bad day for Emerald. Maybe I can offer some, ahem, comfort. _

Nah, just kidding. I wish the battle between possessed Sara and the Elemental Keepers lasted somewhat longer, though. I suppose it is because the plot buildup left me with an expectation of a longer fight scene. *shrugs* Actually, it is hard to describe... ah, it suffices. Anyways, wonderful chapter! Absolutely splendiforous ! _

Have a wonderful week! Ja.
Morncreek chapter 19 . 8/19/2004
Interesting info. *files it away for later use* _
Rinna chapter 19 . 7/18/2004
Eep! Badness! No! Sapphire can't lose her mortality! Then they don't get to see her and and and... umm... it sucks! See I thought she was Sapphire right off, but that's partly cause you told me about that plot twist before it happened. This chapter had lots of food references. It made me hungry.
Awsome!
Zooming chapter 19 . 7/14/2004
NO! NO! how could you! EVIL! Poor Emerald. WHY SAPPHIRE WHY! *slams head repeatedly into glass door* I'm going to kill someone! Well? What's goiong to happen now, eh? Demon? DEMON! Stupid jealousy. Let's kill her! Even though she's already dead. LET'S KILL HER AGAIN! So, the sevensins, eh? This should be interesting. B-but whatta 'bout Sapphire and everyone else. I don't know why that makes me so sad. I always feel especially bad for Emerald and for some reason, knowing what sapphire sacrificed for emerald hit me straight in the heart. HOW COULD YOU! Using your evil powers of making me go overly emotional to make me feel like crying! T_T Dang, you're good aren't you...

I..I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER, please! *begs w/ entire soul...* Please please update soon! T_T
Zooming chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
*sway sway* I'm on the gosh darn roller coaster again! I must like this ride or sumfin. heh. Bad joke. *dies* ;; Anyways, before I go all rant on you. I have to say Onyx and others reactions to him makes me crack up. UTTERLY HILARIOUS.. You have no idea. XD

Anyways, I can't keep it in anymore, so... ARGH! THAT SARA! She.. she... Poor emerald. What HAS gotten into her? HOW COULD SHE SAY THOSE THINGS TO HIM! So... so... selfish. T_T Something MUST be wrong. I just don't know anymore. You keep forcing me onto the roller coaster, which, I must think is fun, since I keep LETTING you force me onto it. I'm going to DIE! Poor Emerald! yrag... next chapter now! ;;
Zooming chapter 16 . 7/14/2004
ARGH ARGH ARGH! YOU'RE TWISTING ME LIKE A ROLLER COASTER! I swear I'm never going to know how I feel about that Ryken guy. I'm going to keep swaying! This is all part of your evil plan isn't it? T_T I'm so wishy washy, and gullible. At the beginning I was like "whoa." Because Ryken was so defensive. I was in a spiral. SO CONFUSED! But now I'm frickin, erged at him. I mean, poor emerald. I want to hug him.

nevertheless I'm happy that Emerald and Sapphire are almost totally resolved. GAH, they're so cute! I don't want emerald's feelings to be hurt. T_T Just to let you know. I like the mushiness. It's cute! I like the way you typed between emerald and sapphire. It made me be like "AW!
Zooming chapter 15 . 7/14/2004
YEEK! I have some catching up to do, don't I? I'm glad you update at this speed though, because then I always have something to do when I get back, hahahah! Anyways, seems like you got interviewed as well. I hope you feel better though... T_T

Anyways, I think that sapphire's love for emerald is sweet. She's so sacrificing. T_T Poor confused Emerald. But, things will resolve! Won't they? hmph. I guess this means I'm on to the next chapter. Working my way up the ladder again! heheh. Not that I'm upset about that. Can't wait to see what happens next, so I'm off. See ya there - FWEE!
Morncreek chapter 18 . 7/12/2004
And the plot thickens! Gosh, I love saying that. ;) Emerald/Erai is certainly correct. I wonder what would cause a nice girl to do THAT? Perhaps it was the popcorn not being salted/buttered enough... Or maybe there wasn't a pony in her Cracker Jack box and the disappointment made her snap... or *Morncreek continues in this vein for 15 minutes, then comes back to reality* ... but I digress.

Very good chapter! Ja mata!
Morncreek chapter 17 . 7/12/2004
O... daggers. -}:

:) I like daggers, too. And I bet I know why she likes Science. Three words: Bunsen-burner experiments. *lol* I also like the quote very much.

Have an awesome day, mi amiga!
Rinna chapter 18 . 5/18/2004
O, you're evil! Bad bad place to leave off! Erg, was Sarah evil to begin with, or is she evil now, or did something happen to her or what? I guess I'll just have to wait... *sigh* I'll probably wind up asking you tommorrow though. Either way, excellent chapter!
Zooming chapter 14 . 4/28/2004
GAH! THAT BAST*RD! RAWR! (starts screaming random expletives) I MYSELF ACTUALLY STARTED TO BUY INTO THE WHOLE CHANGE OF HEART THING! I'm SUCH a SAP! What the freak is he planning! He needs to leave poor Sapphire alone! T_T Wait... I think somethings wrong with him... I MEAN PEOPLE DON'T JUST SMIRK and think stuff like that, right? I don't think I'm even making sense. GAH... so oblivious, I am... BUT RYKEN MUST BE EVIL! PLOTTING SOME... UBER EVIL PLOT! T_T

T_T

Soo evil... Telling that sad story to get Sapphire to trust him... So evil... wtf is he planning! Geez, I'm so worked up again! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME! Oh well...

WAIT! If he really had the gem of electricity that would be... kind of bad.. BECAUSE SAPPHIRE HAS WATER... ooh bad... Wait... why am I NOW just realizing this? _ ; I am so oblivious... Oh well... NEXT CHAPTER! MUST FIND OUT... *walks trancelike to the next chapter chanting "must find out"*
Zooming chapter 13 . 4/28/2004
Midnight! What ever are you planning! *gasp* OH NO! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO! O_O'

Something evil...I just know it... HWUAHAHAH... at least I THINK its something evil... *dies* *ressurected* hwuahaha. Pink fairies are good for Megumi's health. Anyways... Poor Emerald... BUT HE BETTER HURRY UP AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS... I must see that. I think it'll be a really good moment! I'll probably cry... STUPID OVERSENSITIVE ME!

I still love the concept of your interviews. They always make me laugh! Something I seriously need to do more! Reading these interviews is such a stress reliever! heheh, poor Emerald! Anyways, to next chappie!
Zooming chapter 12 . 4/28/2004
I...SWEAR I reviewed this chapter! I guess I just already read it... ANYWAYS! Poor Sapphire... T_T I feel so sad for her. Dangit! That silly Emerald! Good thing Jade finally decided to take some action! I'm so glad he did...

WAH! THEY NEED TO GO FIND SAPPHIRE! THAT EMERALD! He better make things right! T_T I'm so sad for her... GO EMERALD GO! *points finger in direction of Sapphire with light shining on her as she runs away* ahem... I'm wierd..

Anyways, geez... having to get me all worked up about that didn't you! ;; No problem! Tons of fun reading this Chap again! Anyways, on to the next! Where EMERALD better make things right... Or I'll be sad..

I'm glad everybody got their memory back!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »