Reviews for Shelter of Insanity
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
you dont know how good you are! or.. *looks around* do you? anyway... I just wanna say that you are really good... and your going to get lotsa reviews from me saying how good you are. And if I get annoying, tell me somehow... and I will stop...*sob*
Ela-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
It's like being tossed against equally hard walls. Trapped again. Wonderful job.
Blackout the Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
You share your wisdom of love's complexity, and manage to fit it in a rhyme scheme. Well done.
greenelephant chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I like it, its very ture. Would you mind reading and reviewing my other poems and what not
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
good..i might tighten it up alittle further...here's a few ideas you might want to play with...
Loneliness drove me to insanity, I ran into your arms.
In the circle of your protection, I encountered harm.
My desire for love, killed by your vanity.
When I ran to you, I discovered insanity
yours truly...bach
axica chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
people don't give short poems enough credit
when you're able to get to the point and tell a story in four short lines, that's really something
your rhymes are smooth and your rhythm really runs well
NOT TO MENTION that the lyrical styling is lovely and also, for anyone who can relate, deeply amusing
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Very cool, I love the simplicity and complication in it. Cool...I haven't a clue what the last sentence was on about BTW lol...
- MH xx
BrokenLover chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I LOVE this one.. very short but has a whole lot of meaning! It's true love and insanity do work together...
Anna
Sheeba chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Damn, this is good. Another one that packs a powerful punch. I love the last line.