Reviews for Normal Is A Dirty Word
Nanumi chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I loved this, very touching. Easy to read, did't feel forced the majority of the time, and you can actually write effective female sex scenes. Congrats!
Omok chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Loved your story )
Pretty Pumpkin chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
good god, cliff-hangers...I love your story, and i have quickly become obsessed. You are a fantastic writer, and i love you characters.
Pretty Pumpkin chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
wow... this is an amzing story, just amazing. It describes the emotional shit you go through when you come out quite nicely. Very well written.
BlueRyu chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Wow! I really like this story so far! Nice long chapter, I wish I could write this much. I have no complaints what so ever, I found it sucking me into a world where only the story exists. I didn't even hear my surroundings, let alone notice them. Very awesome!
Sera chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow, you're fics are pretty good. I was just stunned at first because I couldn't get over the fact that you had a 'Sarah Brown' when my name is Sarah Browne. It feels odd reading your own name i guess. I'm also in my last year of school in Australia, ha!
ItalianQT chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
You did an excellent job! : )
Evrae chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
Leisha Hailey once said, "Love is love, and that's what we're all trying to portray."
I hope you'll continue with many more stories because to be able to reveal such love between people is truly an amazing gift.
Love it! Hope to see more like it!
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
wow you really are a talented author. i started reading this and couldnt stop. once again luvin the kiwi references )
ok its late now, i just realised how long ive spent reading stuff. you're goin on my favs
Jaquard chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
Bravo! Most excellent! Damn! You have talent!
A most excellent story. Very real characters; very real situation. I feel supremely inferior to this piece of work. Again, bravo!
Repair me chapter 8 . 5/19/2004
hehe once i started reading this story i couldnt stop! it was so fantastic! I totally loved it!
Tomoe Gozen chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
I know this is completed, but I have to savor it and stop. For a moment. You're too f*ing brilliant. Dammit, I f*ing hate cussing. I can't help it...this is just too good.
Paris chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
No it can't be over. You didn't say what happened to Nikki. We don't know if she was gonna try to seduce sarah into coming back to her again. Sorry, I just loved this story so much!
Mika chapter 6 . 12/25/2003
Please don't make Andrea do anything outragous with Mark but, she should probably get jealous of Sarah and Nikki and in that way she will go back to Sarah. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kiki Concealed chapter 6 . 12/20/2003
Wow, I was so surprised to find that Nicky came back to Sarah and Andrea went back to Mark. I'm still shocked, swear it won't stay that way! Anyway, update soon, I'm in agony waiting. And, I really do enjoy your story, it's wonderfully planned, you have in depth characters, and the plot is very entertaining and just taunting enough to keep you wondering.
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »