Reviews for a soul not worthy
Sarpedon chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
brilliant, puts everything the books have been saying about him in a short poem. perfectly done.
Sarpedon x
Draith chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I know I already reviewed, but this was a way to get a message to you... (btw, recap, LOVE the poem...)

The riddle you read, that my dad wrote? he wrote it cuz he was sitting in the dark, laying lazily on our couch, and looking at the VCR's clock, which had been reset by the power going off... and was then blinking it's annoying 12:00. So, if you go back and read the poem with that scenario in mind, it makes sense! _

Have a nice day! Keep writing poems, I'll try to read more as soon as I get the time!

-Draith
Draith chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Aww! Yeah, that is quite sad. You captured Gollum's character nicely, I think. His is a turmoil that isn't very clear cut, though it very much is hinted, if not flat out stated, that he is not so evil nor dastardly as he may seem. There's more layers to Gullom than most in the story would ever deign to peel; but you did a great job of slicing those a bit to take a snapshot of what's going on inside! Hat's off, very nice poem!

-Draith
k chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
it is the perfect expression of his good side, great work!