Reviews for Unite with Self
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
The image is so very poignant and the last line is amazing.

.thinking
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
quite interesting.
yup. that's a perfect word.
'interesting'
has a good ring to it doesn't it?
aven the raven
appearances can be decieving *wink and giggle* tee hee.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I was able to see what you were writing. Someone that was bruised and broken, surrounded by shards of a mirror. . .black eyes, blue lips, just an outline of a person. . .myself. I saw myself in this poem. I am actually, in the formal and informal sense of the word, insane (paranoid schizophrenic, to be exact) so I know the feeling. It's so scary.
One side note: This one seemed slightly incomplete to me. I mean, it left me wanting more.
-Jessica
slumberdoll chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
well-written.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Wow. You're absolutely right in saying its probably one of your best. If not the best. Every line is so perfect...amazing.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Another morbid haiku, hehe, don't see too many of them. Once again, you have used a series of intense words to convey a powerful image. Keep it up.
*cosmo-queen*
Melancholy Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Your great use of imagery made the haiku very vivid. Loved the words "broken mirror" and "human mist". Well done!
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
too cool!
Jadedklutz chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Wow. Thats really deep. Thanx for the review and I'm hoping to see more haikus under your name!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Disturbingly beautiful.
Infinity04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
makes me sick at the thought. great job! _
iridium chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Heehee . . . I liked the phrase "human mist." Nice imagery.
Silent Scars chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I can feel the anger but yet i don't understand the subject that your trying to convey.
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This is good, though I'll have to think about it for a while before I'll be able to fully understand this, I think. (That was a complicated sentence... Please tell me if I made any grammar mistakes... English isn't my first language.)