Reviews for Band of Heroes, Inc
Emmeline Singon chapter 17 . 1/3/2007
Oh gosh, of course I like this! Pure randomness, and deliriously hilarious.

I particularly like Seiral (he has a pretty long name, that one, and weird too) ...

A great fun, with so many LOL moments ... great job. )
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 17 . 11/28/2006
WOWZAS! i loved it, i was practically crying when they thought Varien died. but then i was like, you cannot have a story with magic carrots, and battries that when combined with carrots turn into sword AND THEN let someone die. especially Varien. and then it was okay, and i was hapy, andi didn't cry and babbling. okay great story! i loved it, i now intend to go read the rest :D:D:D:D
Lucky Taco Salad chapter 17 . 7/17/2006
Wow! That was a great story! I am truly impressed with your character devopment and overall plot in general. I love how the more things changed (romatically) between Varian and Ren, the more they stayed the same (Psycho Cow! Pervert!). Good work! Sequel?
Fresh Harvest chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
Haha, this was a really funny story :p I liked the randomness. Even though I liked your notes, at first, it popped up too often and got pretty distracting. Towards the later chapters, though, it was good :)

Didn't agree with everything, but I still liked it, and it was a reasonably light read. I laughed a lot and had fun. Nice job )
whisper in th dark chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
for some odd reason i can see varien with an English accent...
brittle hearts chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
So cute. XD
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I think it's awfully good for a first story. _
Amoreaero chapter 17 . 7/3/2006
Wow. This story is so good! I loved it! I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)
Aria Deloncray chapter 17 . 6/29/2006
I loved this story! It was so funny!
SKoW Awards chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Congrats! This story has been nominated for winning the Best Fantasy/Sci-Fi (Complete) section of our awards site.

-Linda

/skow
loveSZbrownie chapter 17 . 4/28/2006
Yay...yeah i agree...too abrupt
Respect Is Sexy chapter 14 . 12/22/2005
I just got your review, begging me to stop reading. Now I am confused. I like this story! Your writing style is good, at least, although the plot leaves a bit to be desired. But it's funny, in a lighthearted way, not in a serious-story way.

However, since you completely begged me, I'll go look at some of your other stories. This was just the one that caught my interest with the summary. Before I part with this story, I have to thank you so much for being such an awesome reviewer! Au revoir!
Respect Is Sexy chapter 13 . 12/22/2005
Caet kinda reminds me of my own villain, Kendra. But of course, most villainesses are sluts... hm. Another stereotype for me to bust! Thanks! *starts plotting out story with non-slutty villainess*. But out of curiosity, is Caet that way naturally? Kendra isn't... but more about that later in my story!

Ok, so now REN is getting jealous. This will undoubtedly get on my nerves after a little while, but no matter. Your story; do as you wish. on to the next chapter!
Respect Is Sexy chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
This carrot thing is hilarious, as is the battery that turns said carrots into pointy swords. Gosh, Ren certainly is sensitive about her cooking. I really love your characterization. Varien is so funny. Ahh, everyone loves the assholes... :-P
Respect Is Sexy chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
And away they go!

Off to fight some evil tyrant thingy ma bobs! Wh00t! I like the Ren/Varien fluff: you never overdo it. The worst thing you can do is overdo fluff.
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »