Reviews for Band of Heroes, Inc
Para Noya chapter 17 . 9/22/2005
AW they lived happily ever after! And Varien's head got turned into funky things. Awsome. This was wonderful, although I liked To Fight Or Fall a lot better. (shrug) IT WAS STILL GREAT!
aren3 chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
I apologize in advance and I'll write some more to-the-point reviews of your more recent stories later, but I have to say something here. I have a problem with this sentence."There was an advantage to having shorter hair, she decided. It wasn't quite as hot as it was with long hair."

This is not true. After having waist-length hair for over half a decade, I finally gave in and got it cut shoulder-length. The truth is, when it's long, the way it hangs keeps it off the neck and behind one's back, whereas, when cut to shoulder-length, the hair tends to stick to the neck and fall partly in front of the shoulders and is, consequently, hotter and more annoying. (In my experience at least. Results may vary, etc.) Just FYI. That pointless rambling aside, even when your writing isn't at its best, you have some gift for humor.
theGhost chapter 17 . 9/2/2005
!

ok, calming down now.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

never mind.

This is HILARIOUS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

oh gosh, now i can't stop

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dark Breath chapter 17 . 8/22/2005
You know, usually after people kiss, they don't insult each other. Funny, though! Awesome story!
anon chapter 17 . 8/11/2005
So much happiness *twitches spastically* WOOT! Yay.
Riku E. Fallon chapter 17 . 6/3/2005
*roars* I. LOVED. IT!

Oh my God, it was fantastic, I loved Varien sosososososo much. And the whole thing was original and amusing and creative. I sometimes had a hard time with the lengthy carrot comedy scenes, but on the whol it was a fabulous read. I enjoyed your writing style immensely and the fluffiness of course.

Please continue writing! _
Sedkee chapter 4 . 5/31/2005
Your story is amazing! Okay, so I'm only on chapter four but I can't wait to read the rest of it. Ren remind me of my friends and me a little bit. Random, hyper, and sometimes a bit childish. Oh, and you just have to love this:

"Suffocation, Lack of ventilation. Suffocation, The way you wanna die. First you take a garden hose, Then you stick it up your nose. Turn it on, Then you're gone, Oh. . . Suffocation, Lack of ventilation. Suffocation, The way you wanna die. First you take a pillowcase, Then you stick it over your face. Go to bed, Wake up dead, Oh."

Did you make it up? I think it's really funny. I'm going to show it to my friends and make them read your story.
Balancing Act chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Brilliant touch, the carrot turning Varien into a cow. He deserves it! :)
Balancing Act chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
Uh... why are they in the inn one moment, and a forest clearing the next?
Barkers chapter 17 . 4/14/2005
WOW! I loved this story!
CrystalDusk chapter 17 . 4/8/2005
thats IT? how can that be it? i was enjoying that thing until you tried to pass that off for an ending!
Selwyn chapter 17 . 2/24/2005
XD! I love it! This was great! Humor and randomness galore! . Awesome job.
SilentRiver chapter 16 . 2/18/2005
very good
Rei chapter 17 . 2/18/2005
I really liked it!It wAS RANdom and funny and I accidentaly pressed caps lock! oh well great story!Rei
Rei chapter 2 . 2/15/2005