Reviews for Ska
Nico-artjunkie chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
ta da be proud of me i finaly put up a new poem but be careful and read at your own risk mwahahaha
Nico-artjunkie chapter 12 . 2/14/2004
oh yah thanks jenna i'm not interesting enough to be a character *sniffle* sniffle* no i'm just kidding i luv ya jenna (luff is dead mwahahah) no if u knew me better i would fit in the group nicely *gives evil glare* as u give *suspicious look* let's just say u don't know me as well as u think mwahahahah *disappears in a cloud of smoke*
Nico-artjunkie chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
i wonder how many times ur going get hit over the head for that cliffhanger hm *ponders the thought*
awakeneddemon chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
DANG YOU JENNA! HURRY UP AND UPDATE..YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGIN' LIKE THAT! lol.
The Final One chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
im too lazy to sign in but.. wow.. interesting story..
Nico-artjunkie chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
hey jenna i have a question 4 u actualy i have a question 4 every body could u ever dislike a realy good friend for being to perfect? dont worry it's not u or any one u even know but i was just wondering
Nico-artjunkie chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
thank u for quick update but i hate u for cliffhangers especialy the same twice in a row just kidding u know i luff ya *hugs and kisses* (my hugs r better then brett's he he)bye
Mandi
me chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Dang you little midget. You better be posting another chapter soon. I posted the murder chapter on my story, now you have to do the same! Lol, j/k, I luffa you Jen!
Awakened-Demon chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
You just had to bring in To Kill a Mockingbird, didn't you? Lol, that's alright. I really like this story Jen. Hopefully you'll end it like you said you might in English. Lol, that would be interesting.
Dae Celeb chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
i kno the feeling. you like your best friend, but then him and your other best friend go out and your just there. although when that happened to me, he didnt know i liked him yet.
NaT chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
This is a great story..i just don't get how the story in the 1st two chapters is completely different than the 3rd and 4th chapters... o well. keep at it.
THE MIGHTY FORK MASTER chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
TAA-DAA! THE FORK MASTER HAS ARRIVED. Lol, anyways, this is beginning to get very interesting. I'll have a new story up sometime today. You can go read the beginning of it in a diary entry. bye
Awakened-Demon chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
Does this have anything to do with...never mind. I'll talk to you about it later. K? Love ya Jenna!